Chapter 29

---Jack's point of view---

Don't mess this up Jack! I keep telling myself that.....even though Kristoff told me not to worry about it. I can't help it!!!

"So I have a question about Noir." I said. I started to look at my fingers....nervous habit.

"I don't really want to talk about him." Said Elsa.

"Why? Did I do something---"

"I fired him." Elsa said, a bit louder than intended I'm sure.

"Woah.....what? Why?" Hallelujah! She got rid of the butt!

"He lied to me about you, and so if he can lie to me about small things...then is he lying about larger things? I just didn't want to worry about that, so I fired him." Elsa looked at me and smiled a painful smile. This must be hard for her, finding out that you can't trust some people. I already knew about him, but Elsa found a friend in her advisor (so painful for me to say....puke!) and it must have been tough.

"How did he take it?" I asked.

"He actually didn't take it as badly as I thought. He just said that even though he doesn't understand, he is sure I am doing the right thing for Arendelle. It made me feel better that he just didn't make a whole dramatic thing of it." Said Elsa.....Huh.....did he want to get fired? What was he planning?

"Jack?"

"Yeah?"

"I think that I hear something." Elsa didn't move. She just stared at me, waiting for my reaction. I looked into her eyes. She was being serious.....Oh crap....I hear it too. It's a growling of some sort. I look behind me, and out of nowhere leapt a bunch of black sand wolves.

Oh...you do not want to mess with me! I kicked one in the face and froze it. More just seemed to come from everywhere! Then I heard an ear piercing scream. Elsa! I turned to see one wolf dragging her to the edge. No!

"Jack! Help me!" I tried to freeze the wolf, but I missed. They just multiplied!!!! I turned back to see Pitch smiling in the darkness. I turned back to Elsa...all I saw was her hand disappear as she fell.

"Nooooo!!!!" I ran , but the wolves pulled me back. Anger filled me...Okay...this is enough!!! I started to make an ice blast when I was suddenly in the air. I looked to see Elsa holding on to my arm with one hand, and using her hand as an ice rocket in the other.

"Can you hurry and fly by yourself? I'm not very strong." Said Elsa breathing hard.

"I don't know I like this view...."

"Jack!"

"Okay okay!" The wind helped me fly. What about the wolves?

"Elsa? Can I beat the wolves heads in?" I asked.

"Nope. Someone is already doing that."

"Who?"

"My snowman." Elsa said. She started to laugh. What does she-? Oh! The one snow creature thing! That Pitch helped her with.....ugh.....I suddenly am not so excited.

"Go away!" I heard a booming voice say. I looked to see the snowman throwing the wolves down and them disappearing. I don't know why that it is so funny.

Elsa and I just started laughing. Suddenly her rockets started to fizzle out and she started to fall. I caught her and carried her bridal style.

"Hehe...I guess I still need to practice mastering that." Said Elsa.

"I don't know. I think you did that on purpose because you wanted me to catch you." I gave a sly smile. I quickly kissed her on the cheek.

"What was that?"

"Nothing!" I said. The wind helped us fly fast. We landed on her ice castle, on the roof. I have one more event planned.