Chapter 40

---Jack's point of view---

The blue sky began to darken, and screams were heard from the kingdom. Arendelle didn't even know what hit it. The floor trembled and the ice wall around the castle collapsed. Anna, Elsa and I ran outside to find a snow creature block our path. It was huge!!! Without another passing moment, Anna blasted it with fire and it melted. Elsa's face was priceless.

"Woah....you have powers too Katrice?" She asked Anna.

"Surprise!" Anna said. Elsa then blasted ice out of her hands and went airborne. Now it was Anna's turn to be surprised. I made two ice sleds and put Anna on one of them. She was going to protest, but I pushed her too quickly. Sorry! Not....

I hopped on my own sled and went down the hill. I caught up with screaming Anna and laughed. This is fun! Too bad we need to be serious right now. We slowed to a stop, I walked over to Anna, and helped her stand.

"Don't ever do that again." Anna said as we walked.

"Wasn't it fun though?" I said teasingly.

"Not by surprise." Anna answered. When we got to the town, Anna and I were silent. Everyone was indoors and frightened. I could see Elsa in the distance knocking on doors trying to encourage them, but they were hostile and afraid. Elsa walked quickly to us.

"It's no use, I've tried every house." Elsa said worriedly. She must have gotten really good at flying, she beat us here!

"What about every barn?" Anna asked with a smile. Anna told us to stay right there and wait...what is she doing?

---Anna's point of view---

I'm so excited!!! I actually talked to Elsa for the first time in years!!! Okay Anna focus! I ran away from the town and ran straight to Kristoff's barn. Thankfully I still remember where it is. I was outside the barn when I heard singing. Aw! He still sings with Sven!

I knocked slowly on the door and the singing stopped. I could hear his footsteps.... I'm actually going to talk to my husband! Yay! Kristoff opened the door and looked surprised.

"Uh...can I help you?" He asked. Oh! Right...I look different...my eyes are red and my hair is black...whoopee...

"Um yes. Something wrong is going on in Arendelle." I said as I walked in the barn. I heard Kristoff mumble something like: sure, just walk in. I don't mind at all!

"Okay, like what? And who are you?" Asked Kristoff. I looked at Sven who stared me down intensely. He then grunted something to Kristoff.

"No Sven...that isn't her." Kristoff whispered to him.

"Who?" I asked, even though they are talking about me.

"Have you ever heard of the princess named Anna? She has...well had...strawberry blondish hair and-"

"Kristoff. It's me." I said bluntly. I smiled at him hoping he would recognize me, but he looked at me like I was crazy.

"Come on...dont you even recognize your own wife? Okay, fine...I first met you in Oaken's trading post when you wanted carrots that were behind me. You also wanted rope and a pick axe I think. You ended up getting thrown out of the shop for calling Oaken a crook....I bought your supplies, we went to the North Mountain, I destroyed your sled (but then bought you a new one later) and-" Kristoff came over and kissed me with tears in his eyes.

"I thought you were dead!"

"Yeah well my death was highly exaggerated." I said smiling.

"What happened to you? Did you dye your hair?! And what is with your eyes?!" He asked as I laughed. I guess I will just have to show him. I motioned for him to come outside as I walked out of the barn. When we were both out, I grabbed a stick and set it on fire. Kristoff's mouth was to the ground.

"Woah...so you have powers now too...I didn't see that one coming...."

"Yup. Okay so...Elsa doesn't exactly know I'm alive...to her, my name is Katrice okay?" I said. Kristoff shook his head and put his hands in the air..."Things just keep on getting more complicated." I heard him say.

---Jack's point of view---

It's been a little bit and I'm wondering where Anna is at. Elsa is pacing, trying to think of what to do. Me? I'm having so many emotions and thoughts right now...

I can now see Anna in the distance walking with someone....Kristoff? I should've figured. Elsa and I walked to them. Kristoff looked overwhelmed.

"Okay, so An--" Anna coughed. "I mean Katrice told me that you guys would let me know what is going on. So what is going on?" Asked Kristoff...hehe he almost let out the secret. I enjoyed that awkward moment very much.

"Alright. Pitch is a messed up guy who is in love with Elsa, but since Elsa doesn't love him back he wants to destroy stuff." I said bluntly.

"Well that's a tough situation. What are we gonna do?" Asked Kristoff.

"We were hoping you would have an idea...." Anna said slowly. Suddenly the earth shook again and more screams were heard. People ran out of their houses screaming that something was after them, but there wasn't anything. Pitch must have gained lots of power to mess with people's heads. Now, we just need to convince them that it is all in their heads....how hard can that be? REALLY HARD.