Chapter 10

---Jack's Point of view---

Elsa sighed and looked at me in annoyance. She said, "Alright." and closed her eyes to try to remember where we left off.

"Once my parents died, I shut Anna out even more. I couldn't bare the thought of losing her because of me. I don't remember the exact amount of time between then and my coronation, I apologize if you wanted details. Anyway, the morning of my coronation I was a mess. Thoughts of my powers being shown, overwhelmed me. I practiced holding objects all morning without my gloves. When the ceremony started, I was shaking the entire time! Thankfully no one knew about my nervousness or powers. The party was incredible. As queen, I didn't move much, or socialize. It was the first time in years where I actually talked to my sister." Elsa smiled at the thought. I never knew a person could have so much fear of themselves. Pitch would love to stay here, I'm sure. He is gone though, so that's not possible, plus Elsa is better now. Right?

"Anna just wanted to get closer to me, to have the relationship we did when we were young. I was just too afraid, and I couldn't tell her why...."

"Couldn't, or wouldn't?" I asked. Elsa looked at me in confusion.

"I couldn't. She wouldn't care about my powers and I would probably hurt her again just because I wouldn't be as careful. It would just cause frustration."

"So she just never knew?"

"I'm getting to that. Anna actually did get upset because I wouldn't talk as much or something like that. It was an hour after she stormed off that she brought a man with red hair to me. Anna wanted my blessing for their marriage."

"Woah wait. When did she meet him?"

"That day." Hm... There must have been an ulterior motive in that guy's head because that's not right. I understand Anna wanting to find love because she has been rejected for years. I'm not saying it is Elsa's fault, but her isolation was probably a factor.

"Okay, continue please." I said. I'm sure Elsa will tell me more about it.

"Alright. I wouldn't bless the marriage and Anna and I started to argue. My anger was rising because she just didn't understand and I wish she would have. She took one of my gloves of and I started to panic. Suddenly spikes of ice were on the ground and people were screaming and calling me a monster. Everything was a blur after that. I just ran away from everyone and up the North Mountain."

"Wow. I'm sorry. You were back to loneliness then huh?" I asked.

"Yeah. That changed quickly though." Elsa had a dreamy look on her face. Oh dear......
She continued.

"I ran until I saw shelter. It was a barn by a weird looking trading post. I hid behind the barn and was so out of breath. This is the thought I had the whole time: What am I going to do? Fear consumed me especially at that moment. I heard footsteps, so I turned around. When I looked back in front of me, there was someone standing there. I jumped and looked up. A man with black hair and pale skin looked me in a confused way. He asked, "Are you alright?" and I nodded. He helped me up and led me inside the barn. I couldn't find words to say at the moment, I don't know why, maybe it was because of the situation I was currently in. "What are you doing out here by yourself?" he asked me, breaking the silence. I shrugged, I couldn't tell him why I was there right then, but I did a little later. "Okay, well who are you? What's your name?". "My name is Elsa." I answered. I do remember his facial expression when I said that. Very hard to explain so just picture a shocked/confused expression. The man raised his eyebrow and said, "Am I speaking to the Queen?" We both smiled, but I know that there was pain in mine. "Yes I am the Queen." I started to tear up, but I didn't cry. I won't accept crying in public, and I won't do it. Even if it was just one person."

"You cried in front of me though. Am I special?" I asked. I wasn't really joking this time, just curious.

"You are right. I did cry in front of you. I don't know why I slipped that time." Elsa looked down, probably wondering why she cried.

"Emotions need to be let out, not bottled up inside because then it would just make it worse right?"

"I guess so. Hmm....I never actually thought about that recently. I have before just not recently. So, the guy noticed something was wrong and asked if there was. I told him that there is always something wrong happening in my life, then he hugged me. I never really hugged anyone in years, so the tears started falling a little more. He told me his name then. This is what he said, "Well Queen Elsa, my name is Noir and I'll protect you." "