Chapter 37

---Anna's point of view---

I turned towards the darkness, well....it is actually Jack's light where I see darkness....odd. Suddenly an ice creature came into view, charging right for me. Jack tried to freeze it....but it is already made out of ice so that didn't work.

"Anna, I can't use my powers against this thing, it is up to you now." Jack yelled as the creature got closer. Oh no...no no no no. I just got these powers! How does he expect me to use them?! The ice creature slowed to a stop, Jack was the only thing standing between me and the creature. Not that Jack is a 'thing' because obviously he is a person.

The creature grabbed Jack's arm and threw him across the room. No! Ok...thats it!!!! My mind was put on automatic mode and I fought. It was like an out of body experience. The ice creature blocked every strike I threw at him. Now, I'm really mad. I waved my hands and the torches blew out. Now I can see, but everyone else can't.

The creature stumbled around as I attacked. I kicked and punched that thing.....ouch! Not a good idea. I tried blasting fire from my hands, but I kept on missing my target because of my bad aim. It finally got adjusted to the lighting and basically ran me over. It then grabbed me by my neck and was choking me. I could see black dots forming....no I can't die! I put my hands on the creature's head and tried to blast fire as hard as I could.

I found myself laying on the ground...where did that thing go? I stood up, brushed myself off, and looked around. I spotted Jack laying on the ground on the other side of the room. He wasn't moving....oh no....
I ran to him and noticed the rise and fall of his chest, thank goodness he is breathing!

"Jack!" I yelled shaking him. He flinched and opened his eyes.

"Ah! Why do you have to be so loud?" He asked smiling at me.

"I'm so glad that you are okay!" I said as I hugged him.

"Okay...you can let go now...Anna...I am in pain!" Oh! Whoops...I need to remember my whole fire power thing. Hehe fire power! I gave Jack an apologetic look and then 'turned the lights on'. Having powers is sort of cool, but that doesn't mean I dislike Pitch any less.

"Well....now that that's out of the way, how do we get out of here?" I asked putting my hands on my hips.

"Um. I think that you already solved that problem Anna. Look!" Jack pointed to one of the walls, and a huge hole was blown in it. Huh. I guess that when I destroyed that creature(ninja move), I blew a hole in the wall. Go Anna!

"Huh...well look at that...sweet!" I said. I lit a torch for Jack and handed it to him, let's go find Elsa!

"Charge!" I shouted as I ran to the hole.

"Anna! Wait!" Jack yelled. I heard his footsteps behind me, he was also running. I didn't stop running since the tunnel just continued straight, then there was a fork in the road. Well, a literal fork wasn't there and it isn't a road...but...well...you get the point!

"Who, knew, you, could run, so fast?" Jack asked breathing hard. I didn't realize that I ran fast at all, sweetness!

"So where do we go?" I asked him pointing to the two tunnels.

"How should I know?"

"Elsa is your girlfr--"

"Okay! Why do you keep saying that anyway when it comes to a decision?"

"Because it's true." I said. Jack walked closer holding the torch, which made things darker for me. Thinking backwards when it comes to light it hard! Especially when I have a hard time thinking straight anyways!

"Let's split up." Jack said finally.

"But that never works!" I said. It really doesn't work...

"Then make a decision!"

"Fine! Let's go right." I said with an annoyed tone.

"Okay sounds good." Jack replied. We slowly walked through the right tunnel, then the entrance we came through closed. We can't go back now.