Chapter 36

---Elsa's point of view---

Information has not been shared yet. I'm sure that whatever Pitch is hiding, he will not share it for awhile....from what I know about him. I actually haven't seen him in a few hours. Right now, I am in a large area where I am supposed to practice my powers.

"Okay Elsa...now just breathe and focus..." I said to myself. I quickly waved my hands and made a life size Ice sculpture, but it wasn't just any sculpture. I finished and it moved, just like Marshmallow! I remember Olaf named my first snow creature that. I wonder what happened to Olaf...he just disappeared one day...

Let's see, what name shall I give him? Hmmm.....Icco! I don't know, I'm not good at names. It would be pronounced Eessoe.

"Nicely done." said Pitch from behind me.

"Thank you." I plainly said back.

"Learning how to improve is wonderful is it not? You truly are the Queen of Ice and Snow." I blushed. What? Why am I blushing? I'm supposed to hate this guy! Pitch must have noticed because he smiled.

"There is something missing though..." Pitch waved his hand and a throne appeared made out of black sand.

"A Queen needs her throne." Pitch said as he walked forward. I don't know what to say. He beckoned for me to come and sit, so I did. He then handed me a crown made also from black sand.

"Elsa, what if you didn't go back to Arendelle? What if you stayed here, with me?" Pitch said. I looked in his eyes and saw such a desperation for company, such a loneliness that I understand. He really does know how I felt all those years ago.

"I....I don't know. I mean, what would happen to Arendelle?" There was a long pause... "let me think...." I said. I got up and ran to 'my room'. I don't even know all of the answers....why would he ask me a thing like that?

---Pitch's point of view---

Why did you have to open your mouth?! Did you see her face?! You confused her even more you idiot! I destroyed the throne and was about to destroy the crown, when I noticed it wasn't there anymore. Maybe Elsa is thinking it over...

If she said no, then I don't know what I would do. I might as well prepare plan B, just in case. I walked over to the life size ice creature Elsa made. I blasted it with black sand and the hue of the creature darkened.

"I have a job for you." I said to it.

---Jack's point of view---

Anna has kept in that dark corner and is not speaking to me. Whenever I try to talk to her, she doesn't answer. I know she doesn't want to hurt me but this is ridiculous.

"Anna." No answer...
"Anna.....Anna.....Anna.....hey Anna......................Anna."

"What?!" Flames burst around her. Woah.

"Anna we need to talk. We will both go insane if we don't talk to each other." I stood up and walked to her corner.

"Don't come any closer...." said Anna.

"How well did isolation work for Elsa? Huh? It didn't work out! Just in case you forgot." I said. I sighed, man...girls are so complicated.

"You're right. In order for me to control my new powers, I need to not fear them." Anna said as she turned around. She faced me. Red eyes scare the crap outta me! I need to get used to them I guess.

"Or, maybe fear is what you need..." said an echoed voice. Ugh Pitch! Where is he? I then heard something, was it the wolves? No...it was an ice creature....and it charged right for us.