Chapter 18

---Elsa's point of view---

I think that I am lost. There are different tunnels everywhere, leading to more tunnels. An hour is how much time passed just wandering....I think. My sense of time isn't very good. Suddenly I heard something. It was a growling of some sort. I looked behind me, and there were three wolves made of black sand. They were in a crouched stance, and were about to attack. I put my hands out, just in case.

One jumped at me, but went for my dress and not me....huh. The others did too, I made an ice barrier around me so they wouldn't hurt me. I have 10 minutes to find a solution before I ran out of oxygen...I think. I changed the shade of my dress to something darker to blend in, then I removed the barrier. I learned how to change the color of things with my ice power...I don't know how, it just happened.

The wolves looked confused, looked around, and left. I was silent the whole time. When I was sure that they couldn't possibly hear me anymore, I took a sigh of relief. I then heard slow clapping.....Pitch came out of the shadows.

"Bravo....bravo Elsa." I tried to burn a hole through him with my gaze. It wasn't possible......not literally or with it being a figure of speech! So I looked down and stared at the floor. He walked closer...

"You look nice in black.....nice contrast since you are so pale."

"It isn't even black! It's like a navy ish blue......get you're colors right..." I said under my breath.

"You should thank me, I was paying you a complement." Said Pitch. Why does he have to be so arrogant? It annoys me.

"Well then I guess my thanks would be not killing you with my powers right now." I finally looked up at him. His yellow eyes pierced my soul. I looked down again. He laughed.

"You can never kill me Elsa, I'll always be there because fear will always be there."

"I'm not afraid of you....." I said under my breath.

"Oh I know you aren't....yet. You see, my original plans were to have you to destroy Arendelle for me. It worked for a little bit, but then that plan failed. I now realize that since you aren't afraid of your powers anymore, you need to practice them to get better. So.....let the practicing begin." Pitch disappeared and I found myself on a stone platform, that was surrounded by a ditch. I couldn't see the bottom. After a little bit, the platform began to shrink, if I don't think of something soon then I will fall. I shot a blast of ice down to see how deep the ditch was. I couldn't see or hear it hit the ground, that's really deep.

Alright so I can't fill the pit......uh.....oh crap, another piece of the platform fell. I looked around to see if I could make a bridge with surrounding land. There wasn't any that I could see. I started to panic. I began to freeze the border of the platform to give me some time. I started to pace, it's my thing. Okay, if I can't fill the pit and I can't make a bridge....what can I do?

All of a sudden, my ice fell off and 3/4 of the platform did also. I only had room to just stand. My breathing sped up, my palms sweat, and I was preparing myself for the inevitable. The last piece of the platform fell, and so did I.