Chapter 17

---Jack's point of view---

Noir's office was completely empty, like no one had been there. He has something to do with this, I'm certain of it. I flew Anna up to the ice castle to see if there was anything there. Like clue stuff. When we landed on the balcony, Anna was in awe. She probably hasn't been here in months! Maybe years!

"I haven't been here in forever!" Exclaimed Anna. Months, years, forever works too I guess. It's like, for the first time in forever for her!

I left her on the balcony and went in the large room. Nothing.....
I went downstairs......nothing
I looked at the double doors in the entrance....nothing....wait! There was a piece of paper on one of the doors.

"Anna! I think I found something!" I yelled. She ran down the stairs, she almost fell once, and immediately grabbed the paper.

"Dear Jack,
Don't look where you aren't wanted, I don't like you messing up my plans. You have a strange habit of doing that. This time it will be different, because now I have your fear as well. The only way to see Elsa again is to join me, but I doubt you will do that so.....good luck. --Your Biggest Nightmare --" is what it said.

I read it over and over again. He is right. It is different.....I have feelings for Elsa......which definitely complicates things.

"So, you two have a history?" Anna said that more like a statement than a question.

"Yup....Pitch is just awful. Being the Guardian of Fun, I think of it like he keeps people from having fun. By fear." I have a pure dislike for him.....I don't like saying I hate people....so that's as close as I can get.

"Hmm....I was actually talking about Elsa and you." Anna said mischievously. My face began to burn and I looked up. Usually people look down if they are embarrassed, so I look up. I like being different.

"Hehe....you have some competition though. With Elsa....and Noir-"

"Okay, so I know that I have seen him before. I just don't know where." I interrupted Anna. Whoops....probably not a nice thing to do.

"Sorry....he gets on my nerves. Acting like he owns everything.....fun destroyer....merrrrr....." I started to mumble things, which is a big clue of my irritation.

"I know something you don't know...." Anna said in a sing song voice. Why is she doing that? What does she know?! I'm a nosy person.

"What is it?"

"I'm not going to tell you....it shall be a surprise." She said as I groaned.

"If I know now, it may help us solve this mystery to where ELSA IS!"

"Since I know and am not going to tell you, I am now more valuable and can actually help do dangerous stuff to help my sister. Trust me, people will not let me do anything to help just because I'm a girl. So now I have some leverage." Anna said simply. Why does she have to be so....ugh I don't know. She is right.

"Fine....." I crossed my arms. We both went outside. I was about to go down the steps when Anna held me back. Her hand gripped my arm.

"What?"

"I think.....Um.....I know where they are at.......maybe." Anna didn't look at me, she just stared ahead at something. I followed her gaze to see what she was looking at, when I saw it. It was a cave guarded by a nightmare......