Chapter 8

---Jack's Point of view---

Man! My neck hurts! What in the world?! I looked all around and I know why my neck hurts. I was thinking all night about Elsa's story, well part of it, while my head was down. Ya know, since I don't sleep, it is easy for me just to relax with my head down. Hours of that will definitely make your neck hurt!

You are possibly also wondering why I am not going to other kingdoms, cities and places. Well, I'm not cause Manny said so. He just said to bring joy to Arendelle, but obey the queen! Hehe.... I'm not so good with the second part.

Anyway, I waited until Kristoff woke up to leave. It's boring in the barn. We said good morning and then I left to see what I could get into.

I walked through the kingdom, really wanting to have some fun. Of course I'm not allowed though since I'm on stinkin' probation thingy. I'll probably just wait for Elsa on the North Mountain a little earlier. I turned around and bumped into someone.

"OH! I'm sorry man.....you okay?" I asked him. He had black hair and pale skin and was holding a red rose. When the man saw me he looked surprised. Do I know him? He suddenly brightened up and said that he is okay.

"Oh no....who's the lucky lady?" I asked since he had a rose in his hand. He chuckled.

"Someone special, that's for sure."

"Well good look with that." I patted him on the back and looked at his eyes. They seem extremely familiar, not in a good way. He said thanks and walked away. The man turned to look back and smirked. Oh no......I definitely know this person. The question is, how do I know him?

I shook it off and continued walking to the North Mountain for the rest of Elsa's story. I don't exactly know why I want to know so badly about Elsa. It's not really about knowing Arendelle's history anymore, I don't know.

I'm finally at the base of the mountain, now I can have some fun! It's experiment time!!!! I immediately thought of the ice castle and tried to make a similar structure, just not as big.

I started to make a snowball then crushed it to try to solidify it into ice. After a few tries, I made a sheet of ice which isn't very big but it's a start. I made about four of those when I heard laughing. I looked to see what it was when I saw Elsa talking to a man with black hair. He gave her a rose.