Chapter 43

---Jack's point of view---

It's official....Kristoff is now desperate. He is now trying to bite the bars of the cages....wow. Suddenly, the cages disappeared, we are free! What happened? I went over to Elsa and put my arm around her.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah." Elsa said with confusion. "Where is Katrice?"

"Who? Oh!....Um she went to do something...I don't know." said Kristoff.

"Kristoff?"

"Really! I don't know! Can you tell your pals to quit looking at me like I'm lying?!" Exclaimed Kristoff. The Guardians looked at me in surprise and I had to explain that why everyone could see them.... because of Arendelle's history with magic....oh! Wait! Elsa hasn't told me the rest of her story! Oh well....we need to figure out how to solve Arendelle's problem right now.

"Maybe she is outside?" I suggested. We all went outside to find everything back to normal....like when I first came here....
The people weren't freaked out anymore, things weren't destroyed, there wasn't any trace of ice creatures, and people acted like nothing ever happened.

"Huh....did Pitch change his mind?" I asked.

"Yes he did." said Anna suddenly beside me.

"Katrice! Where were you?" Asked Elsa.

"It doesn't matter where I was...but I do need to tell you all something. I'm going to be leaving for a while." Anna said looking down. She wouldn't have eye contact with any of us.

"WHAT WHY?!" Kristoff and I exclaimed at the same time.

"Don't worry about it. At least everything is back to normal right?" Anna quickly said. There is something that she is not telling us.....it bugs me.

"Well, we better be hitting the road too. It was nice meeting you!" Said Tooth as she hovered. "Jack are you coming?"

"Um. I'll catch up." They nodded and filed into Santa's sleigh. Bunny is growing to like flying I think. I waved as they disappeared. Kristoff and Anna went somewhere to talk privately, so I was stuck with serious Elsa.

"I'm sorry...about your advisor...well EX advisor....sort of."

"It's alright. Now that I think of it, Pitch and Noir did have similar personalities." Elsa smiled at me and I smiled back. I made a snowball with my powers and threw it at her. She saw it coming though and stopped it with her magic.

"Nice try." She threw it back at me and it splattered all over my face. Elsa thought that was soooo funny. We kept on throwing snowballs at each other, and some kids even joined! It was a blast! Elsa is great with kids believe it or not. I then saw Anna walk to us. She wore sunglasses so that she could see better....since ya know....her weird eyesight. She took Elsa aside and started to talk to her. I went over to see what was going on.

"Well it was nice getting to know you Katrice. Thank you for helping us save Arendelle." said Elsa with a smile.

"Of course. Um...I wanted to give you this before I go." Anna said as she handed Elsa an envelope, a letter I'm guessing. "And this..." Anna also hugged awkward Elsa and ran away. Elsa looked stunned for a moment, then looked at the envelope. She opened it and, sure enough, it was a letter.