Chapter 32

---Jack's point of view---

"Okay, you can come out now!" Yelled Kristoff. I was hiding behind Sven, I wanted to surprise Elsa later. I feel like that it has been awhile since I last played a joke on her.

"I told you so." Said Kristoff. What? Oh! He's talking to Sven! Whoops...I need to get used to that.

"Sven and I made a bet either Elsa would actually come or not." I chuckled. It must be nice to have a pet. I don't count Tooth's little fairies pets. Bunnymund.....eh...its debatable.

"Do you know where Elsa went?" I asked...Im going to surprise the crap out of her! Hopefully not literally though....that would be gross.

"Probably the North Mountain, that was the direction she was heading to anyways." said Kristoff.

"Thanks!" I said as I left. I saw Elsa in the distance, practicing on flying. Perfect! I get the wind's help, and I fly to Elsa. It didn't take long to catch up to her.

"Hey!" I said. She stumbled and looked at me.

"Hello Jack." She said.

"What are you up to?" I asked.

"I am going to the ice castle." Elsa seems worried about something. It makes me worried.

"What's wrong Elsa? You can tell me." Elsa sighed and looked at me, then looked straight ahead again.

"It is nothing, really....just paranoia."

"Paranoia?"

"I keep on feeling that someone is always watching me...I start hearing a voice when I'm alone...and sometimes when I'm with people." Elsa chuckled nervously. "Forget it...its no big deal, just me being crazy."

"I don't think you are crazy. I've felt that more than once when dealing with Pitch."

"So you do think it is Pitch doing this to me?"

"That would be my guess." Elsa was deep in thought....she looked like she was in a trance.

"Hey Elsa?" No answer...

"Elsa?"

"Huh? What?"

"Let's land. You don't look too good." Elsa nodded and we descended.

Once we reached the ground, I made a snowball...but it wasn't to throw at her. I made sure she was looking at me and I threw the snowball in the air. I stood there...and it landed on my head. Elsa laughed. Mission accomplished!

"Now...I have to keep Pitch off of your mind...so you can chillax!" I cracked my fingers, to act tough, and waited for Elsa to say something.

"That is harder than you may think...since he is everywhere..." Elsa mumbled looking at her surroundings. I was about to say something when Elsa jumped. She was actually so surprised at something that she turned the snow we were standing on into ice. Her breathing quickened and she was jittery in her movements.

"Woah, Elsa calm down." I put my hands on her shoulders and she nearly jumped ten feet in the air! Yes, I'm exaggerating.

"Oh...sorry." said Elsa. She was trembling. I'm now very worried. I stared into her eyes. All of a sudden something came over her...her eyes glossed over and zoned out.

"I just need to walk by myself for a bit..." Elsa said dully....this isn't like her.

"Let me come with you..."

"No! No...I will be fine." I'm not letting her go alone. No Matter what she says.

"Okay." I said. She smiled slightly and walked away...it wasn't to her ice castle. I didn't follow her on foot. I flew over head, so I don't make much noise. She seemed to walk like she wasn't paying attention to where she was walking. Odd....after awhile we came to Pitch's cave. Elsa suddenly looked like her worried self again. She looked around and shuddered.

"Jack?" She called. I was about to help her when something stopped me. I couldn't move. I couldn't talk either.

"Elsa, I've been waiting for you." Said a voice below. Elsa jumped and looked in the cave. A look of recognition flashed in her eyes and she walked slowly in the cave. No! Man...Pitch! I heard something...like a strong wind...it was black sand. I blinked, and was no longer in the air. I was in chains....with Anna.