Chapter 6

We played in the snow for hours. It was a blast! Hm, she really does know how to have fun! Hold on, I'm in a snowman duel. Give me five minutes.

---1 hour later---

Okay so that took a little longer than I thought. Elsa has great potential. Actually, I didn't think that some of the things she did with her powers were possible! I'm a tad more experienced though.....so I won. I'm at Kristoff's barn, where I will be staying, so I will tell you all what happened.

Once Elsa and I finished our duel, we collapsed into the snow. It took a lot out of both of us. I looked at Elsa, the gorgeous woman of Arendelle, and she was shivering. She looked at me and chuckled, I must have had a weird expression on my face or something.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, sorry. Usually the cold doesn't bother me, but I haven't been out in a while so I'm out of practice." I handed her my jacket and she grinned.

"Am I really annoying now?" We both smiled.

"Well...I was thinking not, but since you asked that question.....maybe a little." We both laughed too. I just kept on staring at her when she finally met my gaze. Elsa looked down and smiled.

"It's funny, when I first met you I thought that you were an immature little kid."

"What do you think now?"

"Hehe. I found out that you are a good listener, you try to cheer people up, and you are still a tad immature, but everyone has to be sometimes right?"

"Oh! Not you Queen Serious! You aren't capable of immaturity!" I said in a deeper voice.

"Maybe I just don't have time."

"Well you have time right now."

"Hmm...I do don't I?"

"Yes. oooohhhh!!! Make the most funny face ever. Ready, set, go!" Once I said that the battle of the immature faces began. Elsa won, surprisingly. I honestly thought that she wasn't capable! Cause, Ya know, she's the queen.

"Thank you Jack for making this fun, but I have to go now. I probably have a dozen and one things to do." Elsa turned and started walking back.

"Wait!" I said. She turned around. "You didn't tell me your whole story!"

"Well, I guess you will have to be patient for next time."

"I'm not very good at that." We both laughed a little.

"I know. In three days, come back here."

"That's waaayyyy too long."

"Two days?"

"Tomorrow?" Elsa smiled and agreed. I was extremely excited. Tomorrow still felt like a lifetime, but it's better than three days. We said our goodbyes and she left. Something changed after she left. I felt cold, usually that doesn't bother me, but it does now.