Chapter 35

---Jack's point of view---

I started to panic. What is he doing to Anna?! I heard footsteps...who was in here? It was so dark that I couldn't see anything.

"Jack?" It was Anna!

"Anna! Where are you? I can hardly see."

"Jack, something is wrong with me..." Torches were suddenly lit and I could see Anna. She pulled down the hood to her cape thing and...her hair...it was black!

"What did he do to you?!" Anna looked at me, and her eyes were red. No wonder she thought something was wrong.

"I don't know...what do I look like? I can barely see." What? It just got light in here...why can't she see?

"You can't see?"

"I saw better when the lights were different. Was it light in here earlier and now it's dark?"

"Anna, it was dark at first but now there is light."

"Really? Oh....dear." Anna started breathing faster and began pacing. Light came from her hands...

"Anna you need to calm down."

---Anna's point of view---

What did he do? What is happening to me?! I paced back and forth. I thought that I didn't panic anymore! What the heck?!

"Anna you need to calm down." I felt Jack giving me a hug. Aw! Thanks bro! Wait what's that noise? It was like sizzling...

"Ah!" Jack let go.

"What happened?"

"You burnt me..." I could hear the disbelief in his voice. I have to get out of here! I never wanted to hurt him! No no no no. Calm down Anna...dont want to panic here. But I can't help it!

"It's ok Anna, it isn't your fault." Jack said. I closed my eyes and I started to cry. Now I know how Elsa felt all those years ago, a danger.

"Just stay away please...." I said as I turned to walk away. What IS happening to me? Besides having a similar attitude to my sister.

"Anna no, you can't run from this. You need to face it." Jack said fiercely. I know that he is right. It is just so so hard.....I trust him.....I just don't trust myself.

"He is right Anna." said a voice....Pitch. Ugh....I could just....just....

"Woah. Careful Anna..." said Pitch. What is he talking about?

"You just blasted fire Anna"

---Jack's point of view---

What have you done Pitch? You just had to give 'dead' Anna powers too? I think that he is obsessed. Pitch snapped his fingers and the torches burnt out in one area of the room. Anna ran toward there, because she could see in the dark I guess. This is getting weird.

"Now you aren't different Anna. You have powers, just like the rest of us." said Pitch. Anna faced the wall and just stood there. Pitch laughed and disappeared. What type of power does she have? Oh! I think I have an idea....fire.