Chapter 27

---Elsa's point of view---

What's wrong with Jack? He just stormed out...I heard him run. Is everything okay?

"Noir, what's wrong?" I asked when he came back in the room. He sat beside me.

"He told me to leave you alone."

"Why would he say that?" It's not like him to just say something like that.

"He told me that he.....um.....your majesty do you really want to know?"

"Yes! If there is anything going on, I want to know what it is."

"Alright. He said that he loves you, and is jealous that you spend so much time with me." Noir said quickly, as if to get it over with. He loves me? No....this must be a lie. Jack and I hardly know each other!

"Are you sure? He didn't say anything else?" I asked.

"No, he was as plain as day." Ha! Jack plain? That's funny.

"Noir, I'm not so sure I believe you."

---Jack's point of view---

Anna's 'training' consisted of a few tips. Not learning sessions, and I am glad about that! All I have to do is find Elsa. Waiting in the library is no fun. I just know that Elsa comes here a lot.

Hmmm..... how can I not be bored? Um....oh! Ice painting! I grabbed a book, and started sliding my finger across the pages. Ice grew on them and made pictures. What should I draw.....oh! I have an idea!
I drew and drew....filled book after book....when...

"Jack? What are you doing?" I looked up and saw Elsa standing in the entry way. She looked gorgeous, as always.

"Oh! Um...I am ice painting." I said slowly. I don't know how she will react to this...I might have ruined the books! Man, I don't have great judgement.

"That sounds interesting. Can I see?" Elsa walked closer and sat in a chair near by.

"Uh. Not sure if you will like them or not....sooo.....yeah." I really wasn't too fond of the idea of her looking at the pictures. It's personal.

"It's okay. I'm not the best at art either." Elsa smiled. I looked at one of the books and finally gave in.

"Wow. These are great Jack! Who are they?" Elsa looked up at me.

"Who?"

"The people you painted." Oh...crap...this is why I didn't want her seeing it! I can't lie...

"They are....you and me." I mumbled. Apparently she heard, because she started blushing.

"Well it is very well done." She said, giving it back to me.

"I have a question Jack."

"I actually have one for you too." This is it!!!!

"You go first then." said Elsa quickly.

"Oh no. I dare not go before the Queen! Ladies first." I replied, trying to seem charming. It's an attempt okay? It's a start.

"Okay. Well did you tell Noir to leave me alone?" Why would she ask that?

"No. I don't recall. Why?"

"Oh no reason....okay now you can ask your question." I am now getting nervous. This is it!!!

"Okay Elsa. Oh! Queen....sorry."

"You can call me Elsa now if you want. We know each other better now right?" I think that she can tell that I'm nervous.

"Hehe, yeah. Would you, possibly, like to have dinner with me? Sometime?" Goodness...that didn't come out right at all! Elsa looked surprised.

"Um. Sure, I would love to go." Yes!!! I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Sweet! Is tonight okay?" I asked.

"I believe that I am open." We both smiled.

"Okay. I'll meet you here at.....6:00?" I asked. Time is very important.

"Sounds great." I stood up and was about to leave, because I have to get everything ready, when...

"Oh! What should I wear?" Asked Elsa.

"Hmm...we are going to be outside...so anything you like. But keep it appropriate!" Like she will have a problem with modesty...yeah right. Elsa and I laughed.

"Okay, I'll do my best." She said. I bowed and exited. There are sooo many things I have to do!