Chapter 20

---Elsa's point of view---

"Ahhh!!!!" I screamed because I fell, but I didn't go anywhere. My eyes were shut, so I opened them. I looked down, not a good idea, and saw that the platforms were gone......what was keeping me up? I finally looked at my hands, and ice flew out of them. The ice disappeared once it was a few feet away from my hands. Basically, my powers served as rocket things making me hover. I started to laugh, I am soooo relieved! Well, another thing I could do about my powers was discovered. I looked around to see if I could land anywhere, and there was nothing. I looked up, and there was a hole in the ceiling. Pushing the ice out a bit more, I slowly rose to where the hole was.

I then found myself in the room that I woke up in. Pitch was standing with an evil grin one is face.

"So you learned something new, who would have thought?" He said sarcastically. I guess he thought that that was going to happen in the first place. I just stared, waiting for his next words to see if he would put me in danger again.

"You are pretty cautious. That is good in some circumstances, but sometimes you have to take some risks. That is another thing you must work on." Pitch said as he observed my face, like he was trying to read me, like he wanted to get inside my head.

"This will be your decision. You can go back to Arendelle, and if you want to continue getting better at your powers, you can come back here. It's up to you." I am now confused. He isn't supposed to be helping me, he's the enemy.....right?

"I don't understand. Why would you help me?" It was then when Pitch gave a genuine smile. Odd....

"Because I know how it feels to be feared. It's not my favorite feeling but it works. Maybe I want to change." Huh....I gave him a puzzled look, then I smiled. No, I don't fully trust him but if he is letting me go, what choice do I have?

"Okay, deal." I brought out my hand, and he shook it. Pitch then sent black sand around me, and I found myself once again in my office in the castle. Everything seemed to be cleaned up, nice.

I walked down the stairs, to find all of the staff freaking out. When I asked what was wrong, everyone celebrated. They were worried about me and glad that I was back. It is very nice to feel cared for, and wanted. I assured them that I was okay and to not worry, they did anyway. Oh well...I smiled, then frowned. If only Anna was here....