Chapter 39

---Anna's point of view---

I'm having a melt down...hehe get it? I need to melt this stinkin ice!!!! Ugh! I started to kick the wall, which wasn't a great idea. Sometimes my judgement isn't good. I'm now pounding on the ice, it reminds me of life before Elsa's coronation. I would always knock on her door not knowing what was going on. I NEED TO SEE MY SISTER!!!

"Anna!" I heard Jack say.

"What? You scared me to death!"

"I found a way in!" Jack ran up to me excitedly. Huh...I didn't even know he left...I must've been deep in thought!

"Thank goodness! Cause I don't think that I was getting anywhere here..."

"Yeah I know. Follow me!" Jack said excitedly as he ran. Ugh not running! I ran to Jack and he started knocking on the ice. What....

"Jack, I tried that already..."

"Shh!" Jack put his head closer to the ice and kept knocking. It was about a minute until a different sound was heard from his knocking...it sounded hollow.

"Here it is!" Said Jack as he pushed on that certain piece of ice. Something creaked and a hole appeared in the ice. We walked through it and entered Elsa's ice castle. It really is stunning and I am in awe every time I come here.

"Jack?" Said a voice. I looked up and Elsa was on the staircase running down to us.

"Elsa!" Yelled Jack as he ran to her. They hugged as I awkwardly stood silently. I coughed and they looked at me. Elsa looked at me in confusion....oh dear....I need to figure this out.

---Jack's point of view---

Oh no... what is Anna going to say?! What is Elsa going to say?! WHAT AM I GOING TO SAY?!

"Jack, who is this?" Asked Elsa. Does she not recognize her own sister? I looked at Anna and there was sadness in her eyes but also relief.

"Um...she is...uh..."

"My name is Katrice, your majesty." stated Anna confidently. She curtsied and smiled at Elsa.

"Nice to meet you Katrice. Now how do you know Jack?"

"We will talk later, but we HAVE to get out of here right now." said Anna seriously. I nodded and grabbed Elsa's hand, but she wouldn't move.

"I can't leave." Elsa said clearly. She then came closer to us and whispered.

"I don't want you getting hurt." She whispered.

"We won't get hurt Elsa." Anna and I said at the same time.

"I-I just can't....you should go...." Elsa said walking away.

"Elsa you can't do this again! This didn't help last time remember?" Anna shouted.

"What?" Recognition flashed Elsa's eyes.

"Never mind that, just come on!" Anna said motioning for her to come. Elsa walked slowly to us, telling us to be quiet.

"Pitch has plans....I can't get in the way or else!" Elsa whispered.

"What plans?" I asked. Suddenly Pitch appeared and Elsa stepped away from us and looked down.

"That is for me to know, not you." said Pitch putting a hand on Elsa's shoulder. I looked at Elsa, she looked deep in thought.

"No..." said Elsa. All eyes were on her, waiting to see what happened next.

"What?" Pitch asked.

"I'm not going along with this anymore. I have been feeling like a damsel in distress for the longest time, but that is going to end now. Arendelle needs their queen, so I'm going back." Elsa said facing Pitch. Pitch clenched his fists and looked at me.

"This is all your fault!" He said pointing at me. What are we, four? "You turned her against me! I knew you would..." Pitch yelled. He then stopped his yelling and smiled evilly. "Fine...if Elsa can't be with me, then let's go with plan B..."