First time

They got out at Iain's and walked in. He turned to face ruby "Are you Alright now?" He asked she nodded and kissed his lips "I love you" she said "I love you more" he smiled kissing her head holding her head under her hair "I love you so very much" he said she smiled "can we go to bed?" She asked he nodded and held her hand "Are you tired?" He asked she shook her head "no but I still want to go to bed with you" she said looking up at him he smiled and they walked upstairs after locking the doors they walked into Iain's bedroom and shut the door he smiled at her and she turned to face him "thank you" she said walking closer to him "you have nothing to thank me for" he said she kissed his lips and it got a little bit more passionate "Ruby Ruby Stop" he said "why?" She asked "I don't want to hurt you" he said she let go of him and sat on the bed legs crossed Iain walked over and sat down opposite her "what makes you think your going to hurt me?" She asked after taking a deep breath "your just young and..." he said "and you don't think I've done it before" she said he looked a bit shocked "have you?" He asked "listen Iain I'm 22 how old were you on your first time?" She asked "19" he said "exactly I'm 3 years older Iain I will be okay and for the record no I haven't done it but when I do I want it to be with you" she said he smiled at her and held her hands "I'm scared I'll hurt you" he said "why? It can't hurt that bad" she said holding his hands back "I'm a bit older and more experienced and your quite small and I'm not" he said "just be careful with me" she smiled "do you want to do it?" He asked she nodded "with you" she smiled leaning forward and kissing his lips he nodded and kissed her back passionately. He lied on top of her and the clothes started coming off. She was lying in her jeans and bra and Iain was just in his trousers when he unzipped hers they came off and so did Iain's "Alright?" He asked she nodded and smiled at him he pushed into her and she took a deep breath it clearly hurt her "are you okay? Do you want me to stop?" He asked she shook her head "no, no I'm fine" she said closing her eyes gripping the bed sheets tightly. They carried on and were having loads of fun until they finally fell asleep together.