Holiday

Ruby and Iain had booked a holiday with Alicia and Ethan they were all quite close. They were going to a cabin and coming back Christmas Eve. They all left early on the 20th of December they were going for 3 nights. They arrived and it was beautiful there were explosions of Christmas everywhere. Ruby was 34 weeks pregnant but she wasn't very big at all she didn't even really have a defined bump. They didn't know what they were having they didn't want to know. They all got to the cabin and chilled out for the evening after the long drive. Iain stood up with Ruby "we're off to bed we will see you two in the morning" Smiled Iain they both nodded and they went to bed Ruby looked a bit uncomfortable getting to the bedroom "are you alright?" Asked Iain she nodded "my backs just aching starting to get a bit heavy" she smiled he smiled and held her arm as she walked up the stairs and into the bedroom. They got into bed after doing all the bathroom stuff and cuddled down Ruby faced the wall she just always did neither of them were really sure why Iain lied behind her rubbing her back she smiled and turned to face him "I love you" she said kissing his lips "I love you more" he said kissing her back she turned over again and he continued rubbing her back.