A year later

Iain was back to normal Ruby, Iain and Isla were so happy Ruby was coping much better as a mum Isla was doing amazing nearly walking now. Ruby walked into the living room and Iain was sitting with Isla watching peppa pig "I'm pregnant" she said emotionless Iain didn't know what to say he wasn't sure if this was a high five situation or a I need a shoulder to cry on situation. He stood up and put Isla on the floor he walked over to Ruby and smiled almost sympathetically she reached for his hand and he looked up at her "Are you happy?" He asked it took her a moment to register it "if it didn't mean I had to leave work id be over the moon" she smiled Iain smiled and hugged her "we're going to have another baby" he smiled she smiled and hugged him. "And we're going to do it properly this time I a hospital" he laughed she laughed too and he kissed her lips "I love you" he said "I love you too" she smiled "can you do me a favour?" She asked he nodded "anything" he smiled "if I don't get too big like with Isla can you just keep it from Jan for a little bit because I can't do 9 months of nothing again and it's not dangerous not at a month along" she said he nodded "if that's what you want just be careful" he said she nodded and picked up Isla "your going to be a big sister" she smiled Isla babbled to herself and Iain hugged them both.