32.

Shawn Mendes
I was scared. I couldn't lie to myself. But as we walked along the street to the car hand in hand, I didn't regret asking her then and there to be my girlfriend.
She was beautiful and kind and I knew this would be good for me, and her.
"You fit in with all this" I said to her as we climbed into the car, escaping the flashing cameras.
"Really?" She asked and I nodded. "I could get used to it I guess" she giggled and I smiled.
"Is it just me or are you hungry?" I asked her and she turned to me quickly.
"Oh my god are you thinking what I'm thinking?" She said and I raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me?" She said tapping the driver on the shoulder.
"Yes?"
"Do you know if there's a McDonald's round here?" She asked and I clapped my hands whilst laughing.
"There's one ten minutes away" he said and Faith spun back round to me. I nodded quickly.
"Please may you take us there?" She asked politely and I caught the driver smiling.
"Of course" he smiled.
"That's what you were thinking right?" She asked falling back against me. "Oh sorry!" She said as she fell onto my leg.
I wrapped my arms around her keeping her facing sideways on my lap.
"Hello" I said as she turned her head to me.
"Hi" she smiled before we met in the middle.

It was comforting to feel her small hand against my jaw as we kissed and I kept my arm wrapped around her, my hand resting on the side of her thigh.
Our kiss deepened and a shiver went up my spine as she tangled her dainty fingers in my hair.
I heard a cough and we pulled away from each other.
"Oohhh" Faith squealed jumping off my lap, clambering out of the car.
"You're such a child" I laughed following her. "Would you like anything?" She asked the driver putting her hand on his shoulder. She was so lovely and considerate.
"No, thank you for asking but I'll just wait here for you both. Take your time" he smiled and she nodded.
"Are you sure?" I asked and he shrugged.
"All I'll say is, I'm a fan of a cheeseburger" he chuckled and I nodded.
"I'll bring one out for you!" Faith shouted back to him as we walked in.
Immediately I saw people taking photos and I laughed to myself at how ridiculous we must look. Walking into a fast food place dressed as we were.

"Ok. I'll buy him the burger" she said walking off.
"What do you want?" I asked and she shrugged.
"Whatever you're having"
"I eat quite a lot"
"So do I" She winked walking to collect the drivers burger. "Be back in a second" she said running, in her heels, out to the car.
I watched her just to make sure she was ok, and smiled as I saw her giving the driver a hug.
"Is she your girlfriend?" The cashier asked and I happily nodded. "Cute" She said simply handing me our food.
"Thanks" I said.

"His names Roger" she said running back in and I let out a loud laugh.
She slumped in the booth opposite me and eyed the paper bag.
I pushed hers towards her and took out my phone I took a photo of her looking into the bag and after posting it with a pink heart, I set it as my lock screen.
"You're adorable" I said as she started eating.
"What, just because I'm a girl you think I can't eat like you?" She said throwing a fry at me.
"Not at all. I'm just saying you're cute" I shrugged.

"I have a good idea" she said as we stepped into the hotel room. "Why don't we just ask each other a load of questions?"
I nodded but she pointed to the back of her dress.
"Could you help me out first?" She said and I gulped, taking the strings in my hands.
I slowly loosened the dress, she held it up to her body as I undid her under corset.
She took in a deep breath and let it out, showing how restrictive it was.
Out of impulse I ran my fingertips down her back and goosebumps appeared on her skin. I leaned down pressing several kissed along the top of her back.
"What's your favourite colour?" I whispered.
"Pink"
I moved away from her slowly and started unbuttoning my own shirt.
"What's your favourite animal?" I asked.
"Hmm I like goats"
"Are you kidding me?"
"Nope" she giggled, letting her dress pool at her feet, leaving her stood in her underwear.
"Can I borrow a shirt?" She asked as I made my way over to her, quickly pressing my lips to hers, running my hands down her arms to her waist.
"Do you really need one?" I breathed leaning my forehead on hers.
Slowly, she trailed her lips up to my earlobe and I squeezed my hands into fists.
"Yes" she whispered pushing at my chest and swaying away, over to my bag that had already been put in here.

She pulled on one of my long jerseys and sat down on the bed.
"I don't even want to attempt to remove this makeup. I'll need like a whole pack of wipes" she giggled and I went to her bag, pulling out the pack.
"Let me do it" I shrugged and she nodded as I tore of the eyelashes and started to wipe off the mass of makeup. "It's like a wall" I laughed and she groaned.
"My skin will hate me tomorrow so don't judge me" she giggled.
"You have nice skin"
"I didn't a few years ago. And I had braces and I wear glasses and I had no idea what hair straighteners were" she sighed, "but I'm not going to bore you with my life story yet"
"No I want to hear it"
"Not yet. It's not the right time" she said and it made me wonder what she had been through.

"When's your first exam?" I asked and she groaned falling back on the bed.
"The sixteenth. My last one is on the fourteenth of June" she said running her hands through her hair.
"You can come and join me on tour then after your last one" I shrugged and she smiled.
"That would be amazing. Am I not going to see you after this week for a while?" She asked and I wrapped an arm around her.
"I'm going to stay here for as long as I can but if you have any time then we can see each other" I reassured and she nodded.
"That's good"
"You're ok with us being together but not together all the time right?" I asked and immediately she nodded.
"Of course. I really like you Shawn" she said turning to me. I smiled and pressed a small kiss to her forehead.
"You looked beautiful tonight. You still do" I smiled, stroking her hair as she rested on my shoulder.
"So did you"
"I looked beautiful?" I asked and she nodded, her eyes slowly closing.
"Boys can be beautiful too Shawn" she said putting her arms around my torso.
"I'm a boy? Not a man?" I pushed and she reached up and lightly hit my face.
"Now your just being annoying" she grumbled.

Slowly she fell asleep, and I enjoyed the feeling of her slow breathing mixing with mine against my chest.
I rubbed my thumb across her shoulder as she slept and smiled as she crinkled her nose up.
She was beautiful and I was excited to see where this would go.