3.

Faith Elizabeth
"Train Girl?" He said as he walked, seemingly quite tired, into the room and I suddenly felt a shyness but anger at the man.
He quickly removed his little disguise and my heart beat a million miles a minute. I didn't know whether to feel hurt or embarrassed. Slowly I sunk back into my chair as everyone else started to take their seats.
"Would you like to introduce yourself?" Andrew asked and I nodded.
"Ok so um I'm Faith Elizabeth and I've come here from the U.K." I said trying to smile and push away all my nerves.
"It's lovely to meet you and thank you for travelling so far. Has your family come along?" Andrew asked.
"My little sister is at home with my step dad, Mums here though" I smiled. Andrew looked at Shawn who sighed, making me feel almost nervous.
"Shawn?"
"I would just like to apologise for how I spoke to you on the train and in the cafe" he said and my damn blush crept onto my face again.
"It's fine" I said but he shook his head.
"I feel awful. I'm just not having a great day" he explained but again I shook my head.
"Shawn it's fine, really" I smiled and eventually he nodded.

"You two have already met?"
"I was rude to her on the train and in a cafe" he explained but I rolled my eyes.
"You weren't that rude" I said and we met eyes for the first time.
"Thank you" he smiled and I nodded.

There were some more introductions but I couldn't believe I was here. I was certain that Shawn could see my heart beat out of my chest.
"Don't be nervous. We're all nice here" Tom said and I nodded.
"I'm just a bit shy" I said and some of them laughed the only woman in the room,I think her name was Christina, smiled.
"So, 'Fallin' All In You'" Tom said and both me and Shawn nodded. "I'm actually really excited about this one. I think our aim for this one is to show a different side to you" he explained and my palms got sweaty.
"A different side?" I questioned and Shawn tapped his hand once on the table.
"My videos are always quite cute and fun, they want this one to have more darkness I guess a bit more er,"
"Sexy" I finished and Tom nodded.
"She understands" he shrugged and I shrugged back.
"People already see me as sexy, don't they?" Shawn asked with a smile and I nodded.
"Yep" I said earning a few laughs. "Well we do I'm not going to lie am I"

"We've got some ideas rolling around about what we're going to do and where we're going to set it." Andrew said and I nodded.
"Ok" I said, mentally slapping my forehead for being so shy around them.
"I think you two should hang out before we shoot" Andrew said and I suddenly felt a nervous lump come into my throat.
Hang out with Shawn?
Alone?
I would just make a fool out of myself.
"Alone?" I asked and again it earned me little laughs from around the table.
"Is there a problem with that?" Shawn said and I shrugged.
"Do you have a problem with that?"
"Why would I?"
"I don't know...what if people think I'm your girlfriend or something?" I said blushing at the thought of being pictured as Shawn's girlfriend.
"Then we'll release a statement saying that you're not and you're just working on a new video together" Andrew shrugged and folded his arms.
"Ok." I said simply.

Shawn slid his phone over the table to me and I cursed the fact that I picked it up with a shaking hand.
I glanced up at him quickly to see that he had his eyes on me.
He intimidated me because I was so shy, and I didn't know where we really stood with each other after the whole train and cafe incident.
I didn't take my eyes off the screen as I typed in my name and number.
Shawn Mendes had my number. Inside I was screaming, on the outside I tried to keep cool and keep my head. I still had my aim to impress him, I think I aimed too high.

"I'll message you" he said putting his phone back in his pocket and I nodded.
"Sounds good" I smiled.
There was a silence and after a while it felt almost awkward.
"Well we can start the shoot at the end of the week" Tom said followed by nods around the table.
"Everyone rest. Take care of yourselves and see you at the weekend" Andrew said and slowly everyone started to clear out of the room.

"Do you need a ride?" Shawn asked and I raised an eyebrow.
"You have a car here?" I asked and Shawn was quick to nod.
"Then why did you take the train? I'm quite surprised actually that Shawn Mendes took the train" I smiled.
"I was out last night and couldn't drive home. Besides, I'm a regular human being, I can take the train" he smiled back.
"A regular human being with a hell of a lot more talent than most"
"Thanks. Do you need a ride?"
"If thats not too much trouble for you?"
Like the sweet person I've always thought he would be, he nodded and we walked to the door of the building together.

"There might be cameras. My car is just down the road behind the bar on the corner. Here's the keys" he said putting the car keys in my hand.
"Why are you giving me the keys?"
"There'll most likely be fans and I want to take photos with them. Just head to the car and I'll be there as soon as possible" he smiled and I nodded.

I took a deep breath as he pushed the door open and we walked towards his car.
Before long I started to notice cameras and fans were starting to notice us, well Shawn.
As Shawn stopped with fans I continued until I reached his car.
I quickly opened the door and slid in. I took a moment and allowed myself to squeal.
This was really happening. I was sat in Shawn Mendes' car, he had my number, he was driving me back to my rented apartment!
This was my life for the next few weeks and I was so ready for it.