12

"James. I'm serious." I give him a hard glare as I slip on my knee high boots over my thick thigh high socks. He rolls his eyes, "I'm not going to be over protective. Just don't expect me to be buddy-buddy when your wearing that little ass skirt." He licks his lips at the end and I blush as I fist the bottom of it, "S-Stop!" I whine loudly and he chuckles as he grabs my car keys off the front table. "Let's go, babygirl." He swings the door open for me and I quickly walk through but stop in the door mat, "You can drive?" I raise an eyebrow and he simply shrugs with a stupid smirk on his face, "Hell Yeah."
_________
"Your never driving again!" I quickly fix my wild hair in the car mirror before turning to face James who's hair sexily falls over his face. He gives me a dashing smirk, "You know you had fun!" He coos and pinches my cheek, "No I didn't! I don't think you used the brakes once!" I cross my arms and he laughs. "I don't need brakes." He winks and climbs out the car as I huff and follow him.

The grocery store was a simple building with a tiny worn out parking lot and rusted carts. It's obvious it's been here for longer than I've been alive. "Now I don't want to have to give you the talk but just so you know." I give him a pointed look as he grabs one of the bigger carts, "Don't go throwing everything in my cart and we are only buying THREE chickens!" I hold up three fingers and he rolls his eyes, "We'll see." He smirks as I slap his arm and we walk inside.

If I thought James was a foodie before but this is out of control. We only walked down the cereal aisle and the cart is already half full. "No." I cross my arms as he tosses a third box of captain crunch in the cart. He huffs and puts it back before rolling the cart down the rest of the aisle. I quickly put cereal boxes back as he turns around.

"Where are the meats?" He scratches his beard as he looks down the long row of aisle. I shrug but grab his hand as we walk down the main aisle, "Found I-" James was already racing towards the giant chicken sale sign with a goofy grin on his face. I roll the cart up and put my hands on my hips as he tosses the biggest chickens in the cart, "That's it! No more!" I put one back and he huffs loudly before turning away. "Ribs?!" He practically drools over the raw meat as he reaches into the bin and pulls out a giant pack of ribs. "We are getting this." He goes to toss it in the cart but I block his way, "No James! Our cart is mainly sweets and meats! Go pick a veggie out!" I scold and point to the produce section across the aisle. He huffs loudly and turns away but keeps the ribs in his hand.

"Let the boy have his meat. All that muscle comes from somewhere." I jump as an old lady comes up from behind me. I laugh and smile politely, "He goes through meat like chips! Somebody is gonna have to stop him." I motion towards the cart and frown as I notice meats I didn't place in there, "When did he..?" The old lady laughs and places a shaky hand on my arm, "Let the boy eat. He's still growin." Her warm eyes watch him as he stupidly sniffs veggies and gags before placing them back down. I sigh softly and nod my head, "I suppose your right.." I shake my head as I watch him, "Well it was nice meeting you, Ms..?" I look down at her hazel eyes, "Mrs. Moddy. It's what the kids call me." I smile warmly before walking over to help James.
____________
"Your total today is 237.67, Ma'am." The teenage grocer hands me my receipt as I pay and I send James a hard glare as he excitedly looks into the meat bags. "You got my ribs?" He smiles brightly and I can't help but return it as we place the bags back in the cart and push it towards the car. "Since I payed, you get to unpack." I smirk as he only shrugs, "No problem. Don't get angry when half the food is gone." I glare at him before climbing in the car as he follows suit.

The car ride was full of laughter as I told him about my childhood growing up. "Grandpa was obsessed with cherries to the point where he dressed me in a round little cherry costume for Halloween when I was two!" James chuckles as he turns the corner, "And What are you gonna be this Halloween?" He raises a brow and I think for a moment, "Probably an a- James turn in here!" I grab the wheel and whip it harshly. He car screeches across three lanes into an empty parking lot. James slams his arm across my chest before slamming on the brakes in a parking spot. "What the fuck?!" He yells but ignore him as I quickly unbuckle my seat belt.

I quickly race across the parking lot to swing open the old thick oak doors. The scent of old pages and worn clothes smack my nose and I can't help but inhale deeply, "Thrifting!" I smile brightly and turn around to James. His face was seething as he glared down at me. Slowly, he leans down and grabs my face in his hand, "Walk your ass straight into the changing room. Now." I couldn't help the whimper that left my lips as his grip tightened before dropping, "O-Okay.." His eyes were deep red as he glared at me. Without a word he turns me around and spanked my bum hard, making me scurry into the changing room.

"I-I'm sorry.. I got excited." I looked down at my hands nervously as he stepped into the old changing room with me. His big hand locking it behind us, "I don't give a fuck." He grabbed my chin and roughly made me look look up at him, a small whimper leaving my lips. "J-James I'm so-" His hand roughly comes down against my bum, stinging my skin even through the skirt. "Say 'thank you Daddy' and you better fucking count little girl." I squirmed in his grip as he turned me around and forced my front against the wall. I looked back and up at him as he grabbed my waist and forced my bum to stick out, "Y-Yes Daddy.. Thank you Daddy." His eyes swirled deep pink as he bit his lip. His large hand came down to lift my skirt and expose my bum, "A thong? Your just begging to be spanked." I blushed red as I turned my face away, "Daddy.. please.." His hands slowly caressed my cheeks before roughly gripping them, making me moan out. I quickly bring my hand up over my mouth and gasp, "What if people hear?" I looked up at him and whimpers as he continues to roughly play with my ass, "Good." His voice was husky as he raised his hand above my left cheek, "One."His hand was rough as it spanked my ass hard, making me whimper as my legs almost buckle as his grip on my ass tightens, "O-One. Thank you Daddy." Heat pooled between my legs with every caress of his rough hands as they played with my bum roughly before rising, "Again." His hand came down harder making me moan out against the wall. "Two. T-Thank you Daddy." I tried to whisper but his hand came up to grip my hair, forcing my back to arch as he brought my face back to his, "Louder. I want to fucking hear it." I squirmed as his grip tightened in my hair, "Two! T-Thank you Daddy.." I moaned out, making him smirk and raise his hand again, "Louder this time." His lips rubbed against my ear as he bent me back further, his solid body leaning over mine. I nodded my head as best as I could with his grip on my hair, "Y-Yes Daddy." His hand came down harder than before, the loud slap filling the air as I moaned out. "Three! T-Thank you Daddy!" My legs felt weak and I almost collapsed but his big hand held me up by my waist.

"Good girl.." he groaned lowly as he caressed my sore bum before pulling my skirt out and letting me go. I couldn't help but moan softly as the fabric rubbed against my red skin. "I-I sorry.." I whispered softly and he only growled before grabbing my waist and bringing my body against him, "Do some shit like that again and I'll make sure your sorry." I  nodded my head quickly and unlocked the dressing room door, holding my head low as I walked out. I quickly ducked in between one of the racks as James took his good old time to meet me, not caring about the weird looks from people.

"No use in hiding, babygirl. They heard all of it." I pulled my hat over my eyes and huffed softly as I turned away from him, "I-It's still embarrassing, James.." He chuckles,

"Good."