26

Everything is complete chaos. People screamed around me as they fled to their cars, children cried for their parents, cars rammed into each other in every direction. I could do nothing but keep my head down and wait for James.

"WHAT IS THAT?!" A woman screams as she runs past the car. I can't help myself anymore as I peak out the window, "Oh my..." I watch just in time to see the demon flee into the woods, James not far behind. "Oh lord.." I send a silent prayer before climbing out the car and running towards the scene. A trail of blood leads into the forest and I hesitate, "James can't die! H-He's too strong, Olivia!" I pace quickly as I try to build up courage to go after him, I look at my bare hands and fist them, "Imma need a weapon.." I run into the empty store and storm through the aisles until I reach the camping section. My stomach knots as I place my hands on the giant machete, "Get it together, dangit!" I slap my cheek before standing tall and running out the store, following the trail of blood and broken trees.

"Maim me! Take my pride, soul, all of it damnit!" The demon screeches in agony as he falls to the ground, his head in his hands, "Let this be a reminder to never return to hell because I'll be waiting for you and your stupid fucking bit-" James doesn't hesitate to grip him by his throat. The demon desperately scratched at his chest, pleading for his life as James watched him unmoving. James reaches forces his mouth open and grabs his large fang, ripping it out completely. I cover my mouth to muffle my sob as the beast screams in pain."GO TO HE-!" A loud crack cuts him off before his body dangles lifelessly in James's grip. James stands there silently for a moment before stabbing the tooth into the body of the demon, "Delicious.." He rips through
The scales and exposes the flesh of the beast. He doesn't hesitate to dig in, bringing chunks of flesh into his greedy mouth until nothing but bones are left in the dirt.

I step back and freeze as a stick snaps under me. James's head snaps to me before a sick smile spreads across his face, "My mate.. safe.. mate.. mine..." he mumbles repeatedly to himself as he stands slowly, his eyes glowing a deep pink as he watched me, "Mate.. breed.. young.." He takes a step forwards and I hold my hands out, "James!" He freezes in his place, "W-Why don't you turn back so we can have a talk, Okay?" I take another slow step back before he nods his head. I sigh softly and let myself relax, "Oka-" I scream as strong black arms scoop me up and force me into his chest. His nose buries itself in my neck as he begins to sniff my skin, "James?" I whimper as his tongue darts out to lick me, "Mine..." He groans lowly as his hands lower to my butt, gripping it in his large hands, "Only mine." I nod my head slowly as I wrap my arms around his neck, "W-Why don't we continue this in the cabin, hm?" He stops to consider them shakes his head, "Fuck you over his corpse.." I gasp as James picks me up, walking me to the pile of bones. I slap at his chest but it does nothing to the brute of a man. "James I am dead serious! I am not losing my virginity over a pile of demon bones!" I grab his sensitive ears and steer him away from the bones. He almost loses his footing as he whimpers from my pinch, "fuck!" He growls and hoists me over his shoulder, "Fine.. cabin..home." He grumbles and starts walking out the forest to the car, mumbling about my attitude the whole way back to the parking lot.
I take a moment to look at his figure. 'He wasn't wrong about demon flesh making him.. stronger.." My eyes shamelessly scan over his body, admiring his thicker frame and toned muscles. I slowly run my hands down the muscles of his back, feeling every dip and ridge of under his warm skin, "Daddy.." The word left my lips before I could even recognize what I was doing. Everything about him sent my mind into a heated frenzy. I purr softly and bite my lip as I feel him stiffen below me, "Stupid full moon.. stupid heat.." He grumbles as his grip around my waist tightened, his big hand grabbing my ass. "The full moon is tomorrow night.." I pout as I squirm a little, rubbing my thighs together he relieve the heat he created between my legs. He only grumbles under his breath as he places me in the passenger seat and walks to the other side of the car. He hesitates as he notices his new size and releases a loud annoyed sigh, "Stupid mortals." He angrily hits the roof of the car, leaving a big dent. "If it makes this situation better," I shyly look down at my lap before peeking up at him through my lashes, "I-I like how big you are.." His eyes glow a deep pink as a wolfish grin spreads across his lips, "I know." His body quickly shifted to human form but yet he kept horns. "Wow.." I whisper and reach up to grasp his horns, wrapping my hands against the warm spikes. His hips thrusted into the air as I tightened my grip, his eyes snapped to mine, "Are you trying to get fucked in this car?" I gasp softly as his eyes meet my own, primal and desperate, "I-I guess you like that.." I blush as his eyes glow brighter.
___________
The car screeches loudly down the long roads as James sped home. I was hoping James would eventually calm down during the ride like me but it's only made him worse. His fingers slowly traced my womanhood through my panties as he watched the road, "Fuck.." He cursed lowly as I closed my thighs around his hand, holding it still. "James! Can you not wait?" I pout as he growls and pulls his hand away. His leg bounces as his finger tips begin to fade back to black, "Trying.. scent is delicious.." His words were strained as his grip tightened around the steering wheel. His tongue flicked out to wet his lips as his eyes landed on me. I blush and look at my lap, his heated look enough to make me want to give in. 'Morals, Olivia! I swear your as bad as him!" I scold myself as my core heats up. James eyes dilate as he sniffs the air, most likely inhaling my arousal, "FUCK!" He cursed out as he floored the car, sending us flying down the thin mountain roads. I scream as James whips the car around every turn and bend, "Slow down!" I screech as the road plummets down into the deep forest. I close my eyes and hold my stomach as I wait for the death ride to finally end.

The car screeches to a stop and I don't even have time to open my eyes before I feel my seatbelt being unbuckled and my body scooped up into strong arms. James kicks in the door before rushing into the bedroom, tossing me on the bed. I whimper as I bounce and turn back to him, "Whats the r-" James slams his lips against mine, forcing me back down against the bed. His hands grab my own and put them above my head, holding me down. "James..." I whimper as his lips slowly move lower, kissing down my body, leading a trail straight down to my core. Soft moans left my swollen lips as he slowly slid my skirt down my hips then my shirt over my head. "Damn.." His eyes heatedly took in the sight of my body. "All mine.." He growls softly as a wolfish grin spreads across his face. His lips left feather kisses to my inner thighs, each touch getting closer and closer to my womanhood. "Fuck babygirl.." His finger slowly rubbed up and down my slit, adding pressure whenever he traced over my clit. "Your already to wet for Daddy.." I whimper as his finger continues to torture me, ""Shame I can't fuck your little cunt yet.." His fingers push aside my panties, exposing myself to his sinful lips. "I would have loved to make you cum all over my cock over and over..and over.. again.." My hands fly to his hair as he licks a long stripe up my pussy before latching onto my clit. "O-Oh!" I moan loudly as his finger traces my entrance while his lips attack my clit, "D-Daddy I-I need-" My own moan cuts me off as he sucks my clit hard before releasing it with a little 'pop', "You want Daddy to finger your little pussy? Hm baby?" He coos softly as he traced my entrance slowly, his finger barely entering. I nod my head desperately as my hips thrust up against his thick fingers, "Daddy please!" I beg as he watches me, amusement in his eyes, "Such a good girl.. already knowing to beg." His hands grab the back of my knees and force them to my chest, "Hold your legs here. You move and I stop." His eyes are hard but his lips smile wolfishly. I nod my head quickly as my hands replace his, "Y-Yes Daddy". His eyes never left my own as he pushed a finger inside of me. A soft moan left my swollen lips as he began to thrust slowly, "Such a good little slut...Doing what Daddy says.." He adds another finger as his lace speeds up. My moans grow louder as his fingers thrust ruthlessly inside of me, curling and spreading my walls repeatedly as he continuously grew faster. "Daddy! I-I'm so c-cl-" My mouth fell open wide as his fingers curled again, hitting my g-spot repeatedly. My eyes rolled back as my orgasm came closer, "O-Oh fuck!" I cry out as his lips attack my clit, pushing my over the edge. My back arched off the bed as my legs shook violently, my orgasm ripping through my body as his hands never slowed their pace. I whimper and struggle to close my legs as he continues to finger fuck me, "P-Please I-I can't do anym-more!" His eyes darken as I place my hand on his wrist, making him slow down, "As you wish, Princess." He cheekily smiled as he slowly pulled his fingers out, his long tongue licking his fingers clean before he leaned down to lick my pussy clean.

"O-Oh my.." I whimper as he pulls away but his eyes remain on my shaking body. My eyes travel down to the large tent in his pants, "L-Lay down.." I grab his shirt collar and pull his face to mine. Our lips loves slowly in synch as I rolled us so I'm on top, "We can't fully mate but.." my fingers slowly unbuckle his jeans before pulling them down with his boxers, letting his hard cock spring free. I lick my lips as I eye it, "Let me make Daddy feel good.." I give him puppy eyes and watch him nod his head quickly, more than happy to have me pleasure him, "Anything for my, princess." His eyes darken as I slide his shirt over his head, exposing all of his body to me. My lips left soft kisses down his muscular body, trailing down to his hard cock. I look up at him as I take his length into my hand, slowly stroking up and down, "So big.." His hand tangles in my hair before he grips it tightly, "Open." His voice raised as he watched me closely. I slowly open my lips and take his tip into my mouth, swirling my tongue on his soft skin. "Shit..." He cursed as his hips thrust up, forcing more of his cock into my mouth. I don't hesitate to start sucking, bobbing my head up and down his length as my hands work to stroke whatever I can't reach. "You look so pretty baby." James coos softly as his grip in my hair tightens, "Gagging on my cock." His hand forces my head down his cock, making tears gather in my eyes as I gag hard. His eyes roll back as he starts to thrust into my mouth, each thrust pushing deeper and deeper until his whole length fits down my throat. "Fuck!" He groans loudly as my hands massage his balls gently, "I-I'm so fucking close.." His cock throbbed in my throat as his thrusts turned fast and sloppy. I brace my hands on his waist and look up at him, watching his eyes close as his face scrunches up, "Swallow." His seed fills my mouth as he pulls out to the tip. I don't hesitate to swallow all of it before releasing his cock with a loud pop.

The room stays silent besides from our heavy panting and soft moans. "Shit, Olivia.." James looks at me incredulously, making me giggle. "What?" I lay my head on his thigh and look up at him as he runs his fingers through my hair, playing with my curls gently. "Your so kinky." He scrunches his nose and feigns disgust, "Getting your throat fucked like that? Super kinky.." I laugh loudly and bite his thigh, "Shut up. You liked it." We both laugh as he nods his head, "Hell Yeah I did."