27

Peppers seared loudly on the stove as I tossed them in with onions and my traditional seasonings. Heavy footsteps made their way to the kitchen and I giggle as James nosily sniffs the air, practically drooling as he made his way behind me. "What are you making?" He leans closer but I poke his nose, making him back away from the stove, "It's a surprise so go take a shower, stinky." He pouts as he rests his chin on my shoulder, "But I like when you help and sing to me.." His strong arms wrap around my waist as he pulls me away from the stove, "I can't tell what's more beautiful.. Your voice or your eyes.." He cheekily smiles as I smack his shoulder, "Keep playing your cards this smooth and I might end up pregnant before the full moon." I tease and listen to his chest rumble as he chuckles, "Keep teasing me and my kids won't only be inside of you." I gasp and slap his chest as he snickers. I push him away and roll my eyes, a smile on my lips nonetheless, "Your so nasty." I scrunch my nose as I turn back to the stove, my sauce simmering on the pot. James takes a seat at the table, "You love it." He snaps back and I turn off the fire before putting my hands on my hips, "I do not, nasty!" He raises an eyebrow as he leans back in his chair, "I don't know, love.. The way you scream Daddy says otherwise." He cheekily grins as I whip my head to him. I raise my spatula, "No more!" My cheeks redden in embarrassment as he keeps laughing. I mumble as I take out the dethawed ribs from the oven and smirk as his laughter instantly stops. "I wanted to finally give you everything you wanted tonight to celebrate the full moon but I guess since you wanna be a meanie then these will be all mines.." I fake sadness as I slowly pour my home made bbq on the ribs. "Ribs and thighs?.." James voice cracks brokenly as he stands up and moves behind me. I hold back a laugh as I peek up at him. Tears sit in the corner of his eyes as his bottom lip pokes out. "Ribs and thighs all for you, Daddy." I shake my head and click my tongue as I reach up into the cabinet, purposely pushing my butt against his crotch. He hisses softly before I grab the seasonings and lower myself once again.

His hands slowly rub up and down my thighs, caressing the exposed skin under his big T-shirt I stole. His lips trail kisses down my neck, "I'm so sorry, babygirl." He coos softly as he takes the seasoning from me and begins to sprinkle it on the meat himself. "Your working so hard for me and I'm teasing you like a big butt head." He places a kiss on my head as I nod in agreement, "A really big butthead..." I correct him and he hums in approval, "A colossal butthead." I can't help the giggle that slips past my lips as he rubs his nose against my cheek, "Daddy is so very sorry for being a meanie, Princess. How can I make it up? Hm?" He puts down the seasonings and wraps his arms around my waist again. "Lemme think.." I pretend to think as I slide the ribs into the oven to finally cook.

"Well there's one thing.." I give him innocent doe eyes as I play with my hands behind my back. He raises a suspicious brow as I grab his hand and lead him to the bedroom. I don't miss the soft pink glow of his eyes as I give him a small smile before pointing to the bed. He (more than happily) flops down on the bed, landing on his back with his arms behind his head, "So you wanna be on top?" He asks and I shake my head quickly,"Daddy you have to close your eyes.." I pout and watch his eyes close, "Okay baby." I giggle as his jeans bulge heavily before climbing in his lap, sitting right on it. He groans under me and thrusts up, making me bounce up in the air for a second. I squeal and slap his chest, "Calm down, Superman!" I giggle as he smiles cheekily, "Get used to it, love. I could be rougher." His smile turns wolfish as he looks down at my legs cradling his waist.

His thrust start slow, teasing my core through his jeans. I mewl softly as his hands move to my waist, moving my hips against his own. "D-Daddy.." I whimper as I grow needy, my skin tingling as my core burns with pleasure. My eyes close as I grind down against his bulge, desperately searching for release as he thrusts up against me. "N-Not enough!" I whimper as I reach down to unbutton his jeans before pulling them down to the ends of his boxers. He groans as his erection pushes painfully against his boxers, "Fuck.. Baby girl.." His eyes open as I place my hand on it, slowly stroking it through the fabric. His hands grip my waist tighter as small moans leave his lips as his hips thrust up to meet my hands in a slow rhythm.

I slowly slide my hand up to the waist band of his boxers. Our eyes connect, "You want to risk it? We have six hours left, love." His eyes darken as I nod my head hesitantly, lust making my head foggy and my mind blank. His hands slowly traveled lower, caressing down my thrifts to my womanhood, "Fuck your wet.." His eyes locked in mine as he slipped a finger inside, making me moan. My hand stroked his member as he pumped his finger inside of me, setting a slow rhythm. Our moans were soft as our lips connected, sending tingles down my spine. He slipped a another finger in, making me moan as he began to speed up his fingers, "O-Oh my-" My own gasp cut me off as his other hand spanked my ass. "Such a needy little slut.." His lips lift to a smirk as his fingers curled inside of me, making me gasp as my eyes roll back. My hips moved on their own, riding his fingers desperately as I braced my hands on his strong chest. "Look at you.. riding my fingers and getting yourself so damn messy.." His hand moved off my ass to wrap around my neck, he brought my face down roughly to his, our noses inches apart, "Tell me how much you love it, baby.." His fingers sped up as he added another, pushing my limits with every thrust, "Tell Daddy how much of a slut you are for him.." His tongue darted out to lick my lips slowly. My lungs burned as I struggled to talk, "I-I'm a s-slut for Da-" My own loud moan cut me off as he curled his fingers inside me once again. His eyes glowed a deep pink as he watched me, "Finish the sentence." A sadistic smirk lifted his lips as his eyes bored into mine. "I-I'm a s-slut f-for Daddy!" My words tumbled messily past my lips as my release came closer, the coil in my stomach growing stronger with every thrust of his thick fingers. "Such a good girl..Maybe Daddy will let you cum if you.. Beg." His breath fanned across my ear as he whispered slowly, letting my release build up higher and higher. "Please p-please ple-ease!" My own begging was incoherent as my nails dug into his chest, my thighs shaking as my stomach coiled tighter and tighter. His fingers unrelentlessly thrusted into me as he stayed silent, amusement in his eyes as he pretended to think it over. Tears stung the corners of my eyes as I tried to control myself but I knew my resolve was slipping, "D-Daddy please!" He smiled as he placed a kiss on my lips, "Cum."

My eyes rolled back as my fingers stabbed themselves into his chest, my release sending waves of pleasure through my body as my mouth screamed his name. His grip on my throat tightened as he forced my attention back on him, "Such a good girl.." His eyes bored into mine as my body dropped against his. My breathing shaky as I struggled to gain my focus once again. "You look so spent and we haven't even fucked yet, love." He chuckled softly a he lifted me up in his arms and carried me to the bathroom. The cold counter felt good against my burning skin as he sat me on top. My eyes dropped close as I listened to the water fill up the tub and inhaled my favorite scent, "Banilla.." I lazily smiles as James chuckled, "I know baby." He cooed softly as he lifted me once again and sat me into the warm water. I sighed softly as it felt like heavy against my aching muscles. The water splashed around as James slid in the tub behind me. I couldn't help my laugh as his knees stuck out the water next to me. "Your too tall!" I burst into a fit of giggles as I sleepily lay my head on his chest. "Yeah and your too sleepy." He places a kiss on my head as he grabs the soap and puts it on a sponge before beginning to wash down my body. "Hold me close and hold me fast.. this magic spell you cast.." My eyes flutter shut as he sings to me, his voice deep and soft. "This is la vie en rose." His hands slowly massage my shoulders as he places small kisses on my neck and cheeks. "When you kiss me heaven sighs, Although I close my eyes.." I sing softly and feel his hands stop, "I see life in pink." We sing softly before turning to look at each other. His lips gently laid gently against mine, in a loving kiss.

"I love you."