19

"I booked your plane flight for Thursday morning at four a.m." Derek sighed as he closed his laptop, "I rented the a cottage in Ireland to last you both For three months. After that, you're on your own." I couldn't help the smile on my face as I looked at James who eyes Claire warily. Her face remained bruised and scraped unlike mine who only had a few bruises at most. "Thank you for everything, Derek." I smile warmly at him and he does the same, "I told you I'll always be there for you, Liv." We share a moment before James growls softly. "Do I gotta take you back out to the car?" He grumbles and I gasp softly, my cheeks burning red as Claire gagged in the seat across from mine. Derek sends her a hard glare and she immediately stops. I bite my tongue to keep from saying anything rude.

"I suppose this is goodbye." Derek speaks up after a moment and I nod my head slowly. "I'll miss you so much." Tears burn my eyes as I get out my seat to hug him tightly, which he returns with a tear of his own. "In my many years of living, no one has ever treated me with the same love and care as you did, Olivia." I can't help but tighten our hug as my chest tightened, "Please take care of yourself, Derek." We pull away slowly and he nods his head, "I will. Promise." He holds up his pinky and I take it in my own, our promise sealed. "I-If I find out your n-not eating or staying up too l-late again I'm gonna fly back and b-beat you u-up." Derek narrows his eyes at me and we laugh through our tears as we embrace each other one last time. James' cough interrupted us which only made us laugh harder.

The walk to the door was quiet, "Bye." James nodded at Derek who only rolled his eyes and pulled James into a hug which James awkwardly froze up until he was released. "T-Take good care of her o-or I'll b-beat you u-up." I laugh at Derek as James only rolls his eyes, "You'll drown in your own tears before then." Derek only laughs before turning to Claire, "Anything you want to say?" She huffs, "No. I don't." Derek's face hardens as he steps up to her, "Repeat that?" Her cheeks flush as she looks at her feet, her cheeks heated, "I-I said I was sorry.." she mumbles as she looks up at him again. My mouth gapes as I look at Claire, "Your a sub! Ha!" I laugh as she glares dangerously, "No I'm not you li-" Derek spanks her bum hard, making her shy into his side quickly. "She's a bit of a brat but I tamed her." He looks down at her, "Barely." For once James laughs. "Same." Him and Derek share a knowing look before James takes my hand, "Lets go, baby."  He turns and walks out the door but I stop him, "I'm sorry.. too." I give Claire a small smile and she returns it slightly, "But I totally won." Her face falls as she flips me off and I race down the steps with James who curses behind me.
____________

The car ride to the hotel was quiet as we listened to the radio. "Your so petty." James finally speaks up and I laugh, "Me?" I raise an eyebrow and he nods his head, "Imagine being more petty than an actual demon. Crazy." He eyes me sideways and I roll my eyes, "I'm not petty.. I just like getting my point across in an efficient manner." I cross my arms and watch him pull into the parking spot. "Yeah okay." He rolls his eyes before climbing out the car and I follow. The hotel was a simple three star out of state by a few hours.

"Hello, sir. How can I help you, today?" The office clerk smiled brightly at James as we approached with our luggage. "Checking in. " He pulls out his phone and pulls up the information for the hotel, "Mr. Deville with an..extra guest." She smiles but it doesn't meet her eyes as she looks over at me then back at her computer. She reaches under the desk and grabs our room key, "Room 534. Have a nice night sir. If anything is needed,.." Her eyes look to me and I fist my hands, ready to swing, "I'm only a call away." I lurch forward as she screams but James yanks me back before throwing me over his shoulder, "No need." He turns away quickly with the room key and I flip her off as he walks, malinger her gasp.

"What the fuck is up with you?!" He places me down as we get to the elevator. I frown and shrug, "I don't know!" I yell back and stomp my foot, I turn away and walk into the elevator with him following. I face the wall but I don't need to turn around to know what his face looks like. We stand in silence as the old elevator moves slowly. My hands shake as they fist together, "I'm always in the wrong like it's not f-" James's hand around my throat cuts me off. I bite my lip as he leans down to my ear, his warm breath fanning the back of my neck, "Shut the hell up." His grip tightens and I silently gasp. His lips rub against my ear as he gets closer, "I want you ass over the bed and your hands behind your back. Not a word from you." His grip around my neck disappears and I nod my head hesitantly, keeping quiet.

The soft ping of the elevator made me jump as the doors opened. I look to the ground as James walks out before following quietly behind him. 'I just had to open my stupid mouth.' Negative thoughts filled my head as we stopped at our door. James torturously slow pulled out his card, his eyes drilling holes in my head as he unlocked he door and pushed it open, stepping to the side. I can't help the little whimper as I walked in quickly, my hands covering my bum as I ran past him. "Daddy I'm sorry.." I turn back to him and whimper. He stays silent as eyes burn a deep red, "20." I gasp softly as he ignores me. My heart pangs as I slowly turn back around, "Y-Yes, sir." I hesitantly walk towards the bed before leaning over, my bum propped up in the air with my face in the sheets. I slowly put my arms behind my back as I hide my face in shame.

"You know why your being punished?" I gasp at James voice, his inner demon poking through with its voice raspy and deep as he stands behind me. His belt buckle clings loudly, "Answer." I whimper as he pushes up my dress, exposing my undies to him. "B-Being violent a-a-and.." I struggle to finish my sentence as I squirm under him, tears already running down my face from what's to come, "f-for being a meanie t-to you.." I look up at him and poke out my bottom lip, hoping for a little mercy, "I-I sorry Daddy.." His eyes stay deep red as he watches me in silence.

"Twenty five."