29

Her skin shined under the cool lights of the moon. Her chest heaving desperately for air as her hands lost their grip in my hair. Her eyes remained closed as I brought my fingers to my lips, slowly licking them clean, "Fuck.." I groan softly as my cock stands rigid against the bed sheets. My eyes greedily take in every essence of her body. Beautiful brown skin contrasting against the cream sheets as her curls danced wildly around her head. Her brown eyes met mine as her cheeks turn a soft red, "You keep staring.." I chuckle softly before climbing over top of her, settling my waist between her open legs, "I just can't wait to make you all mine." Our eyes connect, each swirling with a million of emotions for the other.

Fear.
Love.
Lust.

Her hand slowly moved to cup my cheek, "I-I'm ready." Despite her quivering voice, her eyes were determined as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I place a kiss against her soft lips, "That's my girl." I coo softly, "So beautiful and strong." Her cheeks burn as she buries her face in my chest, hiding her blush as I chuckled.

My hands gently gripped waist as I slowly ground my cock against her womanhood, earning soft moans from the both of us,"Count to three." Her voice shook as she looked down between our bodies, her eyes widening as I moved to grip my length. I gently fist her hair and tilt her head back to look at me, "One." I kiss her deeply, our tongues battling for dominance. She moans softly in my mouth as she deepens the kiss, her nails gently digging into my back as she presses her body against my chest. I slowly place my tip against her entrance, "Two..." Her fingers flinch against my skin but she doesn't move to stop me. "T-Three." Her voice quivers as I slowly start pushing myself inside. "Fuck.." I groan loudly against her lips as her walls squeeze my cock tightly, pulling me in deeper as I push myself inside. Her face buries in my neck as she whimpers, her body rigid and pressed against my own. I stop for a second as I hear her breathing turn ragged. "N-No.. keep going.. please.."Her voice was strained against my neck but I listen, pushing myself deeper until our hips connect.

I bite my lip to hold back my moan as Olivia sniffles softly into my neck. "Your such a good girl, baby... taking all of me.. so good.." I whisper softly against her ear as I slowly rub her back in gentle circles. "Y-Yeah?" Her eyes peek up at me and I nod my head slowly, "Mhm. I'm so proud of you, babygirl." I gently grab her chin and move her lips to mine, pressing a soft kiss against them. Her eyes flutter closed as her body visibly relaxes, "G-Go.."

Soft moans filled the air as I slowly thrusted into her. Our hips connecting with every moan that slipped past our parted lips. Her skin was hot against mine as her fingertips grazed down my spine. "Fuck.." I groan softly as my hands grip the sheet next to her head. Her once innocent wide eyes now have lidded and glazed over with lust stare up at me, "Daddy.." she whimpers softly, "M-More.." Her voice quivered as her legs wrapped themselves around my waist, pulling me tighter against her little body. My hips moved faster, pumping my length into her faster, my tip pushing deeper as her moans grew louder and louder. Her eyes widened as her mouth fell open in a silent moan, "O-Oh my..." Her eyes close tight as her nails dig into my skin, warmth trickling down my back but it did nothing to stop the heat.

"Shit...baby.." I curse under my breath as I grip her hips and held them down against the bed, hitting her pussy in a new angle. Her back arched off the bed as her fingers tangled in her own hair, "T-There! Please! Right there!" Her screams pushed me further as my control slipped away with every snap of my hips.

Mine..
Mine..
Mine.

The only word on my mind as I moved my hand around her little neck, squeezing the sides as I deepened my harsh thrusts. A gasp left her swollen lips as she looked at me with wide eyes, "I-I'm going to c-cum!" Her mouth stayed parted in a silent scream as I plowed faster into her tight cunt. Her back arched off the bed as her nails ripped into my flesh with every bone crushing thrust of my hips. Heat coiled in my stomach as I felt my own end nearing. I curse loudly as her walls tighten around me, "Cum for me, baby... Show Daddy how good it feels.." I dip my head into her neck and nip her sensitive skin, "Now." My teeth sink into her smooth skin as we both climax. Heat flares through my body as I claim her, running through my veins and under my skin.

"Mine."