30

"Ow.." I whimper as James sets me down on the edge of the tub. The bath filling for the second time tonight. "I didn't mean to be so rough, love." He sends me an apologetic smiles as he places a kiss on my head. My cheeks flame as I shyly shrug, "I-It's okay... I liked it.." I whisper the last part as I play with my hands in my lap. "I know." He cheekily wiggles his eyebrows as he grabs my chin and makes me look at him. I gasp and slap his hand away, "Nasty." I pout as he chuckles. Steam rises slowly against my cool skin, heating my back deliciously. "This feels great." I reach down to touch the hot water and almost moan at the temperature, "Boiling."Bubbles dance at the surface as I play with the water.  I don't wait for James as I dip my sore body into the water. "You bathe and I'll get the ribs." James presses a kiss to my head as I nod it slowly, "Okay." I watch him (and his butt) walk out the door, leaving it slightly ajar.

"Lucky Lucky girl." I mumble to myself as I sink lower into the warm water. Lavender and vanilla invade my senses and lull my eyes to droop. I hum softly to myself as I wash my body. I flinch as I touch my neck, "He didn't have to be that rough.." I pout and gingerly run water over the wound.

Time passes quickly as my fingers prune up and feel weird against my red skin. "Dang it.." I pout as the once warm water sits cold and cool much to my despair. Water splashes around be tub as I slowly make my way out, my body aching and sore. "You know you love it." I mock James as I stretch out my sore limbs. "You do." I jump as James stands in the doorway, watching me intently. "Hush it." I pout as he comes closer with one of his shirts in his hands. "Your nasty.. you didn't take a bath." I pout as he wears boxers and a black shirt. He only shrugs and puts his shirt over my head and down my body. "Fine I'll get in. Your plate is on the bed." He rushes me out the bathroom before closing the door behind him. I pout but shrug it off as the smell of ribs invade my senses, "Don't mind if I do!" I cheekily smile as I dive into the bed, making the plates bounce dangerously. I don't pay it any mind as I sink my teeth into the warm flesh. "Fuck.." I moan softly as I greedily take another bite, "This is gonna go straight to my thighs.." I giggle as I can already imagine James's greedy hands all over my as usual.

I finish my plate quickly before licking my fingers clean. "Four ribs... I'm so greedy.." I rub my tummy slowly as I stretch for the billionth time. James plate sits steaming next to me. "He won't mind..." I reach out and freeze, "No! This is for him and I am being greedy." I scold myself as I grab his plate and walk to the bathroom, "I should treat him more often. He does so much for me..." My heart swells as I slowly push open the door. "I thought I'd give you a bath a-" I gasp loudly as James pours water down his scratched up chest. He freezes as he hears me and turns his back away, "Oh thanks, love. Just leave it on the sink for me." He sends me a warm smile. "Your water is red.." My shaky hands place the ribs on the counter as I step closer to the tub. "Did I hurt you?.." my eyes stung as I reached out to touch his shoulder. He hisses softly but covers it up with a yawn, "I just got a little cut from the fight, love. Go relax and I'll be out in a minute." I frown at him and give him my best pout, "No. we are going to bandage your back and then snuggle." He frowns but listens nonetheless.
______________

Two wraps of bandage and four plates of ribs later, James happily laid on the bed, rubbing his full stomach with a silly grin on his face. He reached out a hand to grab my thigh as a content and happy sigh left his lips, "I've waited my whole life for a moment this beautiful.." I burst out laughing as I shake my head, "When we start our new life, this can be our every night." I sigh softly and close my eyes. "Quiet little cottage to raise the baby and nobody there to hurt it or us." His chest rumbles as he purrs softly, "I love that very much, mate." His voice deepens as his eyes shine pink, "Big family. Big territory." I look at him incredulously, "How many babies do you think we are having?" I flick his nose, "Max is three, buddy." He only laughs and shakes his head,

"We'll see."