THE SEQUEL

I've decided to write a sequel to the book after I finish my newest work! I've pushed back the work date because I want to give you all quality work from our favorite lovers 🥺❤️ In the meanwhile, please show my most recent book some love!

Chapter 1: Black and blue suits blurred past me as the office bustled loudly

Chapter 1:
Black and blue suits blurred past me as the office bustled loudly. Ringing phones and loud alarms went off in an never ending scream ringing in my ears as I waited patiently in an old chair stuffed in the back corner of the room. My fingers drummed impatiently against my knees while I watched the office across from me.

"We're fucking busy, John!" The Chief slammed his hands on the desk before stabbing a finger at his officer, "We don't have time for missing persons!" His arm raising in the air as he gestured to me, "Get someone else on the case or tell her to go the fuck home." He growls lowly and gives me a side eye before shutting the blinds roughly. "You know what?Get the fuck out. I'll handle it." The door swings open quickly as the officer quickly walks out and gives me a pity filled look before disappearing around the corner quickly.

Tears began to build in my eyes as I waited patiently to be called inside. "Ms...?" The chief of police opened the door slowly and motioned me inside. "Ms. Anderson." My voice was scratchy from my crying but I covered it by clearing my throat, "Pleasure to meet you." I say politely and take a seat in front of his desk.

"As we both know, your sister has "disappeared three days ago" and you have no idea where she could have gone." He reads the file in front of him before throwing it lazily on his desk. "I'm going to be honest here, cupcake." He grumbles and leans back in his chair, his fingers scratching at his overgrown stubble, "I can't personally help you and neither can the police officers in here." My eyebrows furrow as I clench my fist tightly on my dress, "A-And why is that?! Can't the police do their job?!" My voice was raising as I stood up in my chair, he does the same, his hand quickly resting on his hand cuffs.

"Now I suggest you sit your pretty little ass down, Ms. Anderson." His voice came out lowly as he leaned forward, my body retreating back into my seat as his grimy face came closer, "Or I will have to use force." His eyes slowly racked my body and I shifted uncomfortably in my chair. "Now that's better." He coos and I feel tears well up in my eyes as I give him a hard glare. "Detective Daniels!" He yells loudly and I flinch back, "Get your ass in here!" I warily watch the door out the corner of my eye as I try to subtly scoot my chair back. We sit in silence for a minute before the door slowly creeks open.