15

"They were just over last week!" James motions to the living room doorway before slamming his hand on the kitchen counter. "Tell him to leave and take that weirdo with him!" I gasp softly and slap his chest, "Lower your voice!" I hiss and he rolls his eyes, "I promised to be there for him when needed and I am not breaking my promise!" I narrow my eyes before turning my back to James and walking to the doorway, "Such a butthead." I snap my head to him and he growls but turns to the fridge to mumble to himself and eat up even more food.

"Sorry about him...again." I meekly smile at Derek who sits on the couch with Claire next to him with a bored expression as she watched me silently. "It's fine. I'm sorta use to it." He chuckles and I give him a warm smile, "How have you two been?" Claire finally opens her mouth, "Good. I'll be in the kitchen. Need water." She stands up and walks out, "Sorry about her.." Derek sends a disapproving glare her way and I only laugh, "Seems like we both got some grouches.. They can be sweet when they want." We both laugh this time before a comfortable silence falls between us.

"I want to marry her.." he finally speaks up and I gasp, "Oh my goodness! When are you gonna pop the question?" I lean in closer and his cheeks flame up, "During mating season." He plays with his fingers in his lap as I crinkle my face, "Mating season?" I question and he nods his head, "For the shifters it's in the winter so we give birth in the summer.." I pretend to understand as I nod my head, "That makes..sense.." I speak slowly and he sighs softly, "I'm a shape shifter." His words we clipped and I watch him warily. "Want me to prove it?" His eyes look me up and down and I nod my head, "Please d- Oh my gosh.." I gasp as a spitting image of me smiles from across the couch. I stand up and he does the same. "That's so freaking cool!" I whisper scream and lean in closer to touch my cheeks, "I know right!" His voice stays the same, making me laugh. "So why are you called low level if you can do this?" I ask and he sighs as he shifts back, "I'm mid level at most. I can shift and keep clothes but only for a certain amount of time and I can't change my voice." He explains and I nod my head slowly. "I never realized how short you were." He teases and I blush as I puff my cheeks, "5'4 is not short.. it's fun sized." He snickers and I slap his arm. "Claire is literally like an inch taller." I cross my arms and he raises a brow, "She's 5'10. Shifters are naturally tall." He laughs loudly as i pout and cross my arms.

"Your lying! C'mon!" I grab his hand and pull him off the couch to rush into the kitchen, "Claire how tall are yo-" I freeze as she leans her face closer to James who leans away. Her eyes snap to mine before she huffs and leans back, "What do you want?" Her eyes hold anger but her face remains stoic. "My boyfriend." I narrow my eyes and she rolls her own before walking to Derek's side. "Let's go.." She grumbles and gives James one last look before walking out the kitchen. "I'm so sorry!" He whispers as he shifts back into his normal form. I nod my head once before he walks out quickly to follow her.

I wait until I hear the door close to turn to James who has a chicken in his hands. "Why did you let her so close?" I cross my arms and he slowly puts he chicken on the counter, confusion slapped into his face. "Because she smelt funny?" He eyes me warily before turning back into the fridge, "Why does it matter?" He asks and I huff loudly, "Fine. I'll let a male that close and you can figure it out." I turn on my heels as James growls, "Olivia." His tone was hard but I ignored him as I walked to our bedroom. His big footsteps stomped after me but I ignored him. I grab a pillow and blanket before leading him to the living room. I throw it all on the couch, "Since you think she smells so good, you can sleep where she sat." I give a fake warm smile as he stares at me angrily. I turn away before he can say anything and stomp down the hall. "Stupid pervert. I should have kno-" I gasp as his big hands grab my waist and pull me tight against him.

We stand in silence before he slowly turns me around with a smirk on his face, "Your jealous." My face flames and I smack his chest before trying to squirm out his grip, "Lemme go!" His grip tightens as he picks me up and I immediately wrap my legs around his waist, not wanting to fall, "Lemme go!" I yell in his sensitive ears, "Shit!" He curses loudly and puts me on the ground in front of our bed. "Bend over the bed." His voice was hard but I stood my ground, crossing my arms as I narrowed my eyes at him, "No." His eyes began to turn red as he pointed to the bed, "Bend over. Now." I stomp my foot hard before turning away from him, "No!" His growl vibrates my chest as he grips my arm and pulls me against him, "Bend over the fucking bed before I make you." I gulp before meekly nodding my head and obediently doing as told.

The sheets were cold under my hot skin as I nervously waited for him to move but he silently stood behind me. I bit my lip as I buried my face in the sheets, "J-James?" My voice was muffled but I knew he heard me as he gripped my thighs and lifted them until my knees rested on the end of the bed, my back arching hard as my bum stuck up in the air. I couldn't help the gasp as cold air hit my core from under my dress. I nervously shifted on the bed and looked up at him, "I-I'm sorry Daddy.." his eyes stayed hard and unwavering as he watched me. I didn't miss how pink swirled with red before he grabbed my hair and forced my head down against the bed. "Quiet. Count and say thank you." Heat pooled between my legs as he lifted my dress to fall down my back, exposing my bum to his rough hand.

For a minute we sit in silence. His hand groping my ass and rubbing it as I fisted the sheets and waited for my punishment. "Da-?" He spanks me hard, the sound filling the room. I gasp softly, "O-One. Thank you Daddy." His hand raises again before coming down harder, "Two! T-Thank you Daddy." His hand raises again but stops for a moment, "Louder." He gives me three harsh spanks on my left cheek, "F-Five! Thank you Daddy!" Tears brim my eyes but a moan still escaped my lips as he slowly rubbed my sore cheek. I mewl as his finger slowly traced my folds through my panties, the wet fabric sticking to my core. "Daddy.." I mewl softly as my back arches harder, exposing more of my core to his fingers. "Please.." His grip on my hair tightened to force my head back, "Such a needy little slut.." I whimper as he leans over my body, his lips pressing against my temple, "Gonna beg for Daddy's fingers? Hm?" I could hear the smirk in his voice as I squirmed under him, his finger adding pressure to my clit through the fabric. I moan under him and push my kitty against his hands, "Please Daddy..I-I need it.." I could barely recognize my own needy voice as his hand relentlessly teased my clit. My breathing turned heavy as pressure built in my gut, my release drawing closer as his lips peppered my neck and shoulders with light kisses. I couldn't help the loud moan that left my lips as he spanked my kitty. My clit throbbed under his hand as chuckled against my neck. "Such a needy little slut." I gasp softly as his teeth scrape my shoulder. I close my eyes as my legs begin to shake, my release closer than ever, "I-I'm gonna c-cum, Daddy" His hand pulls away swiftly. I cry out as my gut twists painfully, the tension slowly slips away but the heat between my legs rages harder. I whine loudly and squirm under him, "Bad girls don't get to cum." He leans back up and spanks my ass again,

"Keep counting."