21

"Keep bending over like that and I'll mate you before the full moon." I gasp softly as I straighten back up to face James, his packed bags tucks under his strong arms. I narrow my eyes at him before I pick my bag up off the floor, "I've told you this since day one and I'll probably never stop telling you," I look up at him as I poke his chest, "You are a big pervert." I smile as he wolfishly grins, "Me? A demon from hell with a sexy ass mate with delicious hips and ass, a pervert? Never." He gasps softly as he places a hand on his chest, flabbergasted. "Oh hush! Nasty." I pull open our room door and walk out with him closely behind me, "I wish I killed the manager." James speaks up as we get to the elevator. "Well I wish I killed the receptionist but we both can't win can we?" He chuckles as we step in, "I'll let you kill her." He leans down to my height, our noses barely touching, "My beautiful mate taking an innocent life and sending them down to hell for me to torture is adorable." I gasp before quickly exiting the elevator while James laughs behind me, "C'mon babe! Just once!" He calls behind me but I ignore hem as I walk my bags out to the car. "Nasty little pervert and his weird fetishes.. I swear I-" Big hands wrap around my waist and pull me into a warm chest, "James! I'm serious!" I slap his hands away before bending over to pick up my bags to toss in the trunk. His hands return and grip my waist tighter, "Ja-" I gasp as his hips thrust against my bum hard, "N-Not here!" I turn out of his grip and gasp as a stranger stand behind me. "C'mon, love! I heard you in that room last night screaming your cute little head off." I gasp and back away from the stranger as I tuck my car keys between my fingers, "Leave me alone!" I yell loudly to get peoples eyes on us, I see James turn his head quickly, "Don't touch me!" I yell louder and turn back to the man who's face is fuming, "Little fucking whore!" He grabs my hair roughly and pulls me into his body. I try to push him off as families and strangers quickly rush into the hotel, obviously not wanting to help me.  "Your gonna li-" I gasp as his grip falls along with his hand to the ground. He screams in pain as he hold his bleeding wrist , "I'll take that." James's voice was heaven to my ears. I quickly back away to the car and gasp as James picks up the hand from the pavement, "What a disgusting puny man you are." James raised the hand high and brought it roughly down on the man's left cheek. "Babe. Get in the car and cover your ears. Head down." I don't need to be told twice as I clumsily climb in and do as told. My hands covering my ears tightly as I buried my face in the seats.

Time moved slowly as I waited to be let up. The car shook every few seconds as I could only imagine what James was doing. "James?!" I slowly uncovered my ears but didn't sit up, "Yes, babygirl?" My heart flutters at the name but I push it aside, "C-Can I come up now?" I try look out the window but frown as I can only see clouds, "You can but I much prefer you in this position." I jump as James voice comes from behind me. I sit up and turn to him and gasp at his demon form but much more at the blood that's smeared across his mouth. "What?" He frowns as he leans closer but I put my foot on his chest to stop him, "Your mouth is..dirty.." His eyes widen for a moment before he darts his tongue out to lick it up, "Tastes dirty."
___________

"Are you gonna tell me where we are going?" I ask for he millionth time as I look over to him. His blue eyes watch the road carefully as he sighs, obviously annoyed. I don't pay much attention tho as I eye him slowly, his human form truly does things to me. 'Even his demon form, honestly.' Heat travels to my core as I quickly look at his arms. Muscles and veins perfect for gripping, '-and choking.' I bite my lip at my own lewd thoughts. James clears his throat next to me and gives me a knowing look, "We are almost there, kitten." I blush and look down at my lap, "And it wouldn't be much of a surprise if I told ya." I can't help but pout, "Well I don't wanna wait..." I childishly cross my arms as I look out the window. "We are close, Olivia. Lose the attitude." James's hand squeezes my thigh and I hiss softly but turn to glare at him, "You said that like an hour ago! I don't wanna be in this stupid seat and this stupid car anymore! We've been driving for like a million years!"I stomp my foot and yank his hand off, "Asshole." I turn my body away from him.