Chapter 7: Histoire Captured?

EX: Sorry for the long wait of porting these over, but I have been fairly busy with my job. It ain't writing or animation, I just had to work a lot of days is all. Enjoy this one!

-Time Skip, 2 months later-

Zack has been living at the Planeptune Basilicom for two months now, while training every day with Neptune and Nepgear closely watching for his safety, just to make sure he doesn't hurt himself. Zack visits the Guild regularly to do quests with IF, since they made up. For once, everything was peaceful. Until one day, when he woke up... he wasn't in the guest room anymore.

He was standing in the place known as Celestia. He was told from reading a book, that Celestia is a place where the goddesses live. He also heard that the goddesses never got tired or hungry here. Which meant that they would be able to stay in their HDD forms indefinitely. But now the goddesses are in Gamindustri.

"Why am I here?" Asked Zack, when a familiar tome floated slowly towards him.

"H-H-Histoire!" Zack exclaimed, but somehow she looked different. Probably much taller, than what she used to be.

"Greetings Zackary, I am the Histoire from the place you call the Ultra Dimension." Her face then turned more serious. "I would like to talk with you, about something that might happen to you in the next few years."

"Okay, go ahead." Zack said, completely confused on what she means.

"Even though you came here just a few months ago, there hmm is something inside of you. Like an energy, waiting to be brought out." She said.

"Do you know what it is?"

"Yes, it is divine energy, similar to the energy the goddesses use, but their divine energy is not completed. Yours is, though surprisingly. I remember the form being called, Super Saiyan God, if I am not mistaken." Histoire said.

"S-super saiyan god. There is such thing?" Zack asked.

(A/N: Let me explain, No Zack will not become a super saiyan god, this chapter. It might seem like it, but he is not one yet. As I said, before in earlier chapters, he will become a super saiyan god, way later in the story. Anyways back to the chapter)

"Yes, and it seems you haven't tapped into the first stage of a super saiyan. But you are close." Histoire said.

Zack knew that Goku was a super saiyan when he fought Frieza, and won. So he is close to that form... hmm.

"Well it seems that IF is looking for you. Goodbye Zackary, I hope I will see you again someday." The tome said

"Likewise." Said Zack, as he fell down towards Gamindustri. Not realizing, that he couldn't fly.

"Oh dear, did I do that again?" Ultra Histoire asked herself, while sweatdropping. She noticed that the 'no-fly lever' was on.

"Yep, it seems I did." She pulled the lever back to off so Zack could fly, and teleported back to her own dimension.

Zack flew back to the Planeptune Basilicom as fast as he could, to see what IF wanted. He barged into the door, seeing IF and the other CPUs. Then IF noticed him, after a couple of minutes.

"Zack! There you are!" IF said, knowing that he was gone for most of the morning.

"Uh, IF, where's Histoire?" She looked depressed, after I asked that.

"She's gone." Nepgear said. All of the CPUs look like they have given up. What happened, while he was gone, that made them look this way?

"What do you mean she's gone!?" Zack asked, gripping Nepgear by her hoodie.