Chapter 29: Defend The Basilicoms (Part 1)

3rd Person POV, Gamindustri Graveyard

Arfoire was currently going to check on Warechu, to see if the now humanoid mouse did his job. To protect the mystical orbs, that she resurrected Broly with. When she realized two things...

One, that the dragon balls were gone, and number two that Warechu was unconscious.

"WAKE UP!" Arfoire told Warechu, and he shot up with his ears ringing.

"Why did you do that you hag, chu?" He asked.

"I did that because you WERE SLEEPING ON THE JOB! You were supposed to protect those orbs, like I asked you!"

"I was, chu! Until that saiyan Zack came in and knocked me unconscious, chu."

Arfoire was surprised, to hear that Zack came here of all places.

"Wait you mean that Zack has those orbs now?" Arfoire asked, with a dark aura emanating around her body.

"CHU! You're scaring me!" The humanoid mouse said, now sweating bullets.

"Oh I got a plan that will work, just for this occasion."

Zack's POV, Planeptune Basilicom

"Man am I glad to be home..." I said, with a grin on my face.

"You said it, Zack." Neptune said, going to their room that Nepgear and her share. When we all heard, Histoire shout Neptune's name.

"NEPTUNE!" Histoire yelled.

"Uh Nepgear, IF, let's go to my room." I said, and they nodded, following me to get away from Histy's wrath.

"Wait you guys, don't leave me!" Neptune said, now being scolded by the tome fairy.

We got to my room, and shut the door behind us.

"Wow your room looks nice, Zack." IF complimented.

"I thought you were in here before, IF." I said, with an eyebrow raised.

"Well yeah, but I didn't look around to see how nice it looked."

That reminded me to look for the bag, that I had the dragon balls stored in, but for some reason I couldn't find it. Even in the exact spot I left it.

"Uh Zack, mind telling us what you are looking for?" IF asked.

"Remember when I brought those mystical orbs home, calling them dragon balls?" I asked, the both of them.

"I do, you said it could grant you any wish as long as it is within the dragon's power. What happened?" Nepgear asked.

"For some reason, they're gone..." I said, before realizing who took them.

"Ryuka! She took them with her, to give them to Veron. Damn it..."

"Wait don't jump to conclusions so soon, we don't know if she has them or not." IF told Zack.

"But, it is a lead where we can start." Nepgear replied to IF.

"Yeah, bu-" I was cut off, by my metal wristband, which said that Noire was calling.

"Huh, look at that, Noire's calling me. Weird..." I said, before answering her call.

"ZACK! We are having some trouble over here in Lastation!" Noire said.

"What kind of trouble?" I asked.

"Arfoire has appeared, and she wants to see you! She said something about you stealing these mystical orbs."