Chapter 24: SSJ3 Zack vs Broly

Purple Heart's POV

Zack was standing there, like he knew what the guy in front of him was capable of. The thing that shocked us all, is his new look. Shimmering golden hair, down to his waist, and a more relaxed voice, that sounded cocky in a way.

"This again!? That hair change won't help you now. Kill him, Broly." Arfoire told the other saiyan, as he nodded, edging ever closer to Zack. For some reason, Zack was still standing there, smirking.

Broly threw a punch at Zack, when he caught it.

"You dare hurt my friends and family, and think I will let you get away with that. You are going to be in a world full of hurt, Broly! I am going to kill you here and now!" Zack proclaimed, as he crushed Broly's fist.

While he did that, he threw a bag of beans in my hands.

"Neptune, take one and give one to each of your friends. It will heal you." Zack said.

So I did what he said, giving a bean to everyone, and we all swallowed one. I looked at the wounds that were on my body before, and they were gone. Not to mention, my body felt lighter and not heavy like before.

"Now you handle Arfoire and rescue IF..." Zack told us.

"What about you?" I asked.

"I will take care of Broly. Don't worry I will be fine." He said, kicking Broly in his chest, sending him through an eroded path of dirt.

Zack was still standing there not moving a muscle, when he looked back at me.

"Neptune, I have something to say to you." He started.

Oh boy, I think I know where this is going. Maybe...

"Zack, I know what you are going to say, but now's not the time." I told him, about to face Arfoire with the others.

"No, please listen to me Neptune, just this once, because it is important." I looked away from him blushing, as my heart raced.

'W-why is my heart racing right now!? It's not because of him right? No not yet!' I thought embarrassed.

"Vert, Noire and Blanc you should listen to this too." He told them, as he sighed.

We lowered our weapons, and began to listen to Zack.

"The past few months, have been great and all. I enjoyed every moment of it, and I hope to make the most of it, but I feel like I might die soon." He said, shocking me and the others.

"Wait! What do you mean by you might die soon?" Green Heart asked.

He closed his eyes, listening to the wind blow. "I have a gut feeling soon I will be on the brink of death, and Neptune..." He said, getting closer to me.

"I am putting my faith in you, to save me if you can. If you can't then goodbye to good ole' me." He told us, making us feel sad.

"Why are you so calm? Does the fact that your dying not scare you? IT scares me!" I shouted at him.

"Oh believe me, I have died enough times back in my old world to know that death doesn't scare me." That statement shocked us, coming from him.

"How many times did you die?" Black Heart asked.

He sighed, saying three times.

"But enough of that, we will talk later, since doorbell number 1 and doorbell number 2 are angry at us for ignoring them. Remember everyone, don't hold back! Give it everything you got!"

"Right!" all of us said. I was concerned for my sister's boyfriend. He said he wasn't scared of dying, but I don't want him to die.

Zack's POV

Me and Broly clashed fists with him struggling from my power, more than anything.

"How did you get here Broly? It's not like the dragon balls revived you." I asked, punching him in his face.

"UGH!" He held his face, to ease the pain.

"I am not telling you anything, you weak little brat." Broly told me, launching his fist at me.

I caught that fist, with anger visible on my face.

"Nobody calls me weak. You should realize I am much stronger than you." Appearing behind him, I gave a kick to his back that almost shattered his spine.

"AGHHH! DAMN IT! How can you be this powerful?" He asked quickly getting up off of the ground.

I breathed heavily, knowing that I can't last in this form forever.

"You should know Broly."

'Damn it, I can't keep this form for much longer. What can I do to defeat Broly?' I thought, before seeing that IF was free, and Arfoire was barely breathing, covered in wounds and bruises.

Broly shot some ki blasts at me, that had barely any affect.

"You should know those don't work on me anymore." I told him, as I edged closer to him.

I put my hand out near his chest, charging up energy as an orb became visible, and I released it, launching him a fair distance away. I reappeared above him, giving a frenzy of kicks to his body and a hard uppercut to his jaw.

He held his jaw briefly, before trying to attack me again, which of course I dodged.

"YOU ARE SO ANNOYING! I will END YOU!" He said.

"I was thinking the same thing, but I WILL END YOU!" I told him, cupping my hands to my side.

"KA..."

"ME..."

"HA..."

"ME..."

"THIS IS YOUR END! OMEGA BLASTER!" Broly said, releasing a green orb of energy, much like the size of a spirit bomb.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I released my own energy attack, pushing his attack further and further.

"IT'S NO USE! THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN BEAT ME!" The ground around us shook like crazy, as Broly added another blast of energy to his Omega Blaster, making it bigger.

'Damn it! I am having a problem here!' I thought, trying to push his attack back. Wait I know what to do, but it might deplete all of the energy I have left. It's better than nothing though.

"KAIO-KEN X20!" A familiar red aura was emanating around my golden aura, as I successfully pushed his attack back towards him.

"I WILL KILL YOU SOMEDAY!" Broly said, as he was disintegrated in the blast.

I kneeled on the ground in front of me, with my SSJ3 form gone, and my black hair back.

"It's...over." I said, before falling unconscious, as Neptune knelt down next to me

'Zack, I will use all of my power as Planeptune's CPU to save you. Even if I have to sacrifice myself to save you, I will.' She thought, stroking my long black hair.