Chapter 36: The Appearance of Lord Beerus! Super Saiyan God Awakens!

3rd Person POV, Beerus' Planet

"Well it seems like I might be able to find the true Super Saiyan God after all." Beerus said, sitting in the bathhouse.

"Tell me more about these two saiyans."

"Certainly, my lord." Whis said, as he tapped his scepter on the floor, making a bigger display from what was showing.

"It seems that these two saiyans were originally from Universe 7, from our universe. When Towa and Mira attacked them one day, causing both of them to lose consciousness. They took Koan in, and left Zackary, for dead, but at a cost."

"What kind of cost?" Beerus asked, curious.

"Towa rid the saiyan of his memories, and who he was. After a couple years, Zack, as he calls himself now, found a mysterious stone, and was transported to the place known as the Hyperdimension with his memories restored. He was there ever since."

"So can he turn into a super saiyan, like Goku and Vegeta?" Beerus asked.

"Yes, and oh this seems interesting." Whis said, surprised himself, as he saw Zack, with purple hair and a blue aura.

"So what's this form? It isn't any form I have ever seen from them." Beerus asked, seeing it as well.

"I believe it is called Super Saiyan Amethyst, my lord. And it seems that he has attained it quite recently, during his fight with Demigra." Whis said, showing the fight between them, before showing the CPUs.

"Wait who are they?"

"Well my lord, they are known as the Console Patron Units of Gamindustri, or in simple terms, they are each a goddess of their own nations. They reach a state, called Hard Drive Divinity mode, which changes their age and personality in a way similar to how the saiyans change when they transform." Whis answered.

"So you are telling me they are like super saiyans in a sense? Are they powerful enough to be a challenge to me?" Beerus asked.

"Yes, but their personalities change drastically only in their HDD state. When they are not transformed or not in HDD they are human. And for your other question, my lord, they would not be a challenge to you even in their HDD state."

"Alright, so what about the other saiyan? Koan was it?"

"Right, he was experimented on by Towa and Mira. It doesn't reveal much other than that, except that he is Zack's older brother." Whis explained, as Beerus put his bathrobe on, and walked out of the bathhouse, watching the sky.

"How long will it take to get there?" Beerus asked.

"About 24 minutes, my lord." Whis answered.

Beerus looked at him wide-eyed, "IT'S THAT FAR!? That is about the length of an average anime episode!"

"I think you said the same thing about how long it took to get to Earth, my lord. If there is some food there, perhaps the trip won't be so bad." Whis stated, making Beerus smile.

"Okay, let's go Whis."

"Right away, my lord." Whis tapped the scepter again, and they disappeared in a blinding trail of light.

Zack's POV, Planeptune Basilicom, three days after the battle...

It's been three days since I fought Demigra with my new-found form, called Super Saiyan Amethyst, it has also been three days since Neptune confessed that she loved me and also well you get the picture.

That's not just the end of the whole story though, Ryuka has been visiting the Planeptune Basilicom, where I live ever since the fight, and she did the same thing Neptune did, which made both her and Nepgear jealous, and a little scary.