Chapter 40: Kurome's Arrival!

Zack's POV, Beerus' Planet

'This energy, so much of it just from one person! Not only that, but I feel the same amount of power resonating from these Anti-CPUs.' I thought, still shocked by the sudden appearance of Kurome.

"Zack! Can you feel that? This power!" Koan asked, still making me think of this new enemy.

"Yeah no doubt, our CPU friends will have trouble defeating Kurome, as well as these Anti-CPUs." I replied, as we were both in our respective new forms.

"Both of you are going to have to learn to control the power you gained before you go anywhere." Goku said, with his arms crossed facing me. He looked towards Vegeta, and he nodded.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" They both screamed, turning into another version of Super Saiyan Blue.

"Heh heh, let's get started Zack!" Goku said seriously, before we both got into our combat stances.

3rd Person POV, Gamindustri, Planeptune.

Kurome was floating above the city of Planeptune, when the Anti-CPUs appeared behind her.

"Mistress Kurome, what do we do now?" They all asked, as Kurome thought for a couple minutes. She felt the energy coming from her other self, inside the Planeptune Basilicom. She smirked.

"Looks like I have some unfinished business with the other me..." Kurome said, before noticing Neptune, another one, and Nepgear.

"As well as the pathetic current CPU of Planeptune, Nepsy and her candidate Gearsy." She clenched her fist in anger, when last time Uzume defeated her.

Flashback, after the fight where Uzume won against Kurome

Kurome was left lying there, powerless, after Uzume beat her. When someone unfamiliar, landed near her on his feet.

"Do you wish to get revenge?" The cloaked man asked.

"yes....YES I DO!" Kurome responded.

"Then accept this power, it will be unlike anything you've ever experienced." The male said again, before aiming his palm at her. A spout of yellow energy, was fired at Kurome, as the man transferred a part of his energy to hers. She slowly got up.

She felt her power increase a thousand times fold, as she looked at her hands.

"Thanks, but who are you anyways?" Kurome asked, looking at the cloaked man.

The man grinned, taking his cloak completely off, wearing a dark black Gi, and palm tree like hair.

"Goku, or as the mortals call me Goku Black." The man said grinning.

Flashback End

After that meeting with Goku Black, Kurome vowed to get revenge on Uzume. Kurome looked over to the city of Planeptune.

"For now, we draw them out by causing some destruction!" Kurome said, holding out her palm, releasing a bunch of ki blasts, towards the city of Planeptune. Kurome began having fun for once in a long time, as she kept firing ki blasts at several different buildings.

-The Planeptune Basilicom-

The gang with Uzume and Adult Neptune included, were eating some pudding specially made by Compa. Although Nepgear noticed Uzume looked troubled.

"Uzume, what's wrong?" Nepgear asked.

"I-I don't know, but I feel like we shouldn't be sitting around doing nothing!" She said, slamming her fist down, towards the table they were sitting at. Histoire came floating towards them in a hurry.