Chapter 35: Demon Realm War Finale

Purple Heart's POV

We finally defeated Janemba with Zack's brother Koan. Although it wasn't over.

"We need to find Zack, and help him defeat Demigra!" I announced, to the others and they nodded.

We got to his castle which was now in ruins and debri. I noticed a figure that was lying down near the castle.

"What is that?" Green Heart asked.

"I will check it out, you all might as well go help Zack." I told them, and they agreed.

"Be careful, Neptune." Koan said, worried for my well being.

"Don't worry Koan, I will be fine." I assured him, and he flew off joining the others.

I flew down to see what it was, and I couldn't believe my eyes.

"N-Nep Jr.."

She was alive, due to the aura that was emanating around her body now. I sighed in relief. My sister was okay. I wondered how Zack was doing, and how my sister got in this condition.

3rd Person POV

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Zack screamed, powering up to maximum.

"Don't act so cocky now that you powered up!" Demigra said, releasing a barrage of ki blasts at the saiyan.

All Zack did was stare him down, as the ki blasts hit him, releasing a large cloud of smoke.

'Heh now I have you!' Demigra thought, but he was wrong seeing the saiyan perfectly fine. No bruises at all now.

Zack surged his bluish like aura, "YOU DARE TELL ME THAT WHEN YOU KILLED NEPGEAR!"

The saiyan went so fast that the demon god didn't see him move, when a intense pain shot through Demigra's stomach.

"ACK!" Coughing up blood, he was sent further into the sky, before quickly recovering from the blow. Zack stopped, to stare at the demon god, with anger visible.

"You killed...the one I LOVED! YOU TOOK THE LIFE OF SOMEONE I HELD VERY CLOSE TO MY HEART! Now..." Zack's blue aura got larger and larger by the second, making most of his friends blown away by the power he was releasing, except his brother.

"IT'S TIME TO PAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" Zack yelled, as his aura made the oceans down below spout up like geysers around him.

"Everyone look at Zack! His hair is purple... and his aura it's blue!" White Heart announced.

"Jeez how strong is he going to get!?" Black Heart asked, rather jealous of how he was always a step ahead of them in power.

"Oh my~ His power is turning me on!" Iris Heart said, clearly enjoying the spectacle before her. While the others looked at her a little frightened.

They looked back towards the fight, which they had trouble following, since the two were extremely fast. More than what their eyes could see.

"Koan, who's winning?" Black Heart asked.

Koan was staring at the fight, and noticed that his brother was enraged, by something. But nonetheless he was winning against Demigra.

"Zack is. Also where's Nepgear?" Koan asked, making the CPUs realize that she was missing too.

"Oh shit! I thought she was with Zack." White Heart said, staring at the fight again.

"Everyone!" A voice called, to be Purple Heart carrying Nepgear on her back.