Chapter 38: The Godly Conclusion

3rd Person POV, -Cue DBS OST The Final Death Match-

Above the skies of Planeptune, two gods were fighting each other. Zackary and Lord Beerus, when the saiyan Zack opened his eyes and launched Lord Beerus several meters backwards with a white energy blast.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Zack roared, as he charged towards the god of destruction. Lord Beerus expected this though about to use Hakai on him, but Zackary saw the incoming attack and teleported away, due to Ultra Instinct.

"Wait, where did he go?" Lord Beerus asked, as Zack was behind him now. The saiyan inhaled and exhaled shooting a beam from his hand towards him. The smoke from the impact surrounded Lord Beerus. Zack flew at the god inside the cloud, but he expected this, grabbing the saiyan's fist.

"You think a trick like that would work on me? Pathetic!" Lord Beerus said, as the cloud dissipated.

From afar, the CPUs could see that Zack was having trouble with fighting the god.

"This isn't good! At this rate, Zack will lose all of his stamina after his Ultra Instinct runs out." Histoire said.

"Wait! Does anyone remember where Zack's sword is?" Blanc asked.

"Now that you mention it, he doesn't have it right now in his hands or on his belt. Why?" Nepgear asked.

"One time Zack told me that a dragon was sealed inside of that sword. It might help him win this fight." Blanc explained, making Neptune respond.

"Oh yeah, I remember now, it's in that room that both of them train in." Neptune said.

"Well if it means that it might help our saiyan friend, find it and give it to him as soon as possible." Histoire said, making the CPUs nod, as they ran into the Hyperbolic Time Room in Zack's bedroom.

"Now Neptune, where do you remember seeing that sword?" Noire asked.

"Hmm..." Neptune thought for a second, looking around and found it resting next to the mirrors.

"There it is." Neptune said, pointing at the sheath with the blade inside.

Neptune grabbed it, and said "Don't worry we are sending you straight to Zack."

Meanwhile where Zack was, 3rd Person POV

Zack kept trading blows with the god, whilst dodging his attacks.

'How could a saiyan like him reach Ultra Instinct this early? It's hard to attain for even us, and he got it like it was nothing. I guess this means I don't have to hold back.' Lord Beerus thought, backing off from the saiyan.

"It seems you have attained Ultra Instinct, now I won't hold back, saiyan." Lord Beerus said, before his purple aura started to emanate around his body.

The clouds began to fade into nothing, as the god of destruction powered up. Zackary watched him, without saying anything. Lord Beerus vanished, surprising Zack. At the moment, the silver in his eyes started to flash, about to make him go back to his conscious state. So he quickly blocked the god's attack with his arm, and kicked Lord Beerus in the side of his head, launching him into the ground down below.

"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Zackary roared, with two voices, before cupping his hands at his side.

"KA.."

"ME..."

"HA..." A blue orb was visible in his hands. Lord Beerus saw what he was going to do and quickly crossed his arms to block the incoming blast.