Haribos and Knock-Knock Jokes

As the weeks went by, Harry took giant strides and became much more sure of himself as far as defensive moves went. More of it was becoming automatic, and this inspired Louis to teach Harry as much as he could about defending himself in many different situations. Harry remained an excellent student, eager to learn the tactics Louis demonstrated inside and out.

Harry could now block someone from attacking him from the front and sides, and now they were working on him being approached him from the rear. Louis was also showing Harry exactly what to do if a person reacted differently than Harry was expecting. It was imperative that Harry be ready for just about anything, and have many options at his disposal.

Harry was also developing some impressive muscling from his time at the gym, which would help him be even more accomplished with the self-defense. Strength layered on technique would give him an extra cushion of safety.

They had bought Harry a suit early on, and the day Harry caught Louis by surprise with an unanticipated, clever punch, knocking Louis to the ground, was groundbreaking. Of course, Harry was immediately concerned, and apologized furiously, many times over. Louis was not hurt, but instead, proud. He was pretty sure that if Harry didn't get scared and freeze, he could easily keep his head above water if challenged.

Moving day came, and as soon as they were done walking dogs, they got started. It only took a few hours. Louis only had his couch, recliner, end tables, coffee table, bed, dining room table and chairs, dresser, and desk. They planned to get Harry a bed and dresser within a few days.

They moved the furniture over themselves, since much of it wouldn't fit in the Rover. The apartment was conveniently only one row away from Louis' current apartment, and they were in great physical shape, so it was no huge undertaking for them. It was, in fact, bonus exercise that they welcomed.

They parked the Rover in the new garage, packed with their clothes, dishes and other small items. By the end of the day, almost everything had been put away, and the furniture was where they wanted it. As usual, they had agreed on where to put things. They had similar preferences, and this made everything go smoother. With Louis' Mustang snuggled in safely beside Harry's Rover in the garage, Harry wouldn't have to feel guilty anymore.

That night, he watched Louis remove his shirt on the way to one of the bathrooms to take a shower. He wished Louis would stop, turn around, and pose for him. California agreed with Louis, who always had a fabulous tan. Watching his rounded butt and heavily muscled thighs as his roommate walked away, Harry stared reverently.

Harry had a little sexual experience, but not much. Watching Louis' bare torso and impressive body though, made him want to learn more. If only Louis was gay . . . The movie they'd watched though, had convinced Harry all the more that it wasn't the case. Louis had clamped his jaws shut and not said a word about it. If he was gay, it would have been the perfect opportunity to bring the subject up. By the same token though, Harry himself could have brought it up. What stopped him was the fear of Louis acting disgusted. Interestingly though, Louis had shown no distaste during the movie. Only embarrassment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Within a couple of weeks, Harry was walking directly behind Louis when he walked the dogs. Louis knew that it wouldn't be much longer until Harry would be walking beside him. He just hoped nothing happened to discourage Harry, because he saw that Harry still tensed up when one of the dogs barked for any reason.

They had crossed paths with Mr. Hammond, the older man who had used Louis' services after getting out of the hospital—quite a few times, walking his dogs. He had been so grateful for the dinners they had taken to him for a week, every night. Now he looked to be the picture of health, and always smiled widely upon seeing them.