Buffet and Dessert

"I feel . . . I feel so . . . unenlightened," Harry said in a quiet voice, even though they were alone.

"You sound as if you're ashamed."

"Well, yeah, um, maybe a little."

"Why?" asked Louis. "It's nothing to be ashamed of."

"I don't know the stuff . . . you know."

"And I find that exciting."

"Me? Bumbling, clumsy me?" Harry was hinting that he wasn't versed in the skill that Louis had just demonstrated when he'd gone down on Harry.

"Yes. You. Just as you are."

Then, out of the blue in typical Harry fashion, "What does it taste like?" His voice was muffled, as he was hiding his face under Louis' chin, and Louis was surprised he'd managed to say it without perishing from the embarrassment.

Louis laughed. "What a question, Haz! You do say the damndest things. I would have thought you'd wait until later on to ask sommat like that. But," Louis was afraid he'd discourage Harry from being open and asking questions, so he responded quickly. "It's kinda sweet, and also a little like salt and vinegar. But just slightly."

Louis knew Harry made a face from his hideout, as he could feel his face scrunch up slightly. "Doesn't sound very pleasant."

"Oh, but it is. Trust me, it's delicious, and such a turn-on."

Harry's face was surely reddening again, so Louis steered the conversation in a different direction.

"I have to tell you, Harry, that the only reason I didn't answer your question was because I wasn't sure. We hadn't made love yet, and I guess I'm a little old-fashioned about stuff like that. I felt I couldn't profess me love until we'd made love. And I think we got close enough just now, so that I can safely say that yes, I'm in love with you."

"You? Old-fashioned? Wait . . . what? You're in love with me?"

"Yes, you heard right. And even though I was sort of a man-whore before I met you for a while there, I still am old-fashioned about certain things, and one of them is love. I don't say it lightly. In fact, I've never said it to anyone but you."

Harry was speechless, but looking positively lit.

"I wanted to be positive of me feelins,' Harry. And now I am. I can tell we're compatible in every way. You even have the passion I have, the passion I've been coverin' up," Louis winked at him.

"Yes, I'm very passionate!" announced Harry. "Always have been. Just didn't have anyone to be passionate with."

"I can see that."

"There's . . . there's things I want to do, you know. Things I want to do to you, but . . . I'd probably embarrass meself and you too."

Louis knew Harry was speaking of sexual activities.

"I told you, I won't judge you. I find it endearin' that you're not overly knowledgeable. We'll navigate it together, and I'll not make you feel . . . "

"Stupid?"

"No! Not stupid, but . . . you might feel like you need to be more worldly about sex. Be assured you'll learn all you need to. And like I've already demonstrated, I'm very patient."

Harry seemed to be pleased and satisfied with that. He glanced down at Louis' still rock hard member, and felt guilty. But he just couldn't muster up the courage to do anything about it.

"It will all come in time," Louis said, catching Harry's furtive glance. "There's more than enough for you to think about after what happened tonight."