Chapter 3: High School

Mikasa woke up early in the morning. She was in her own bedroom in the Jaeger house.

She sat up, and glanced softly at her nightstand. On it were a photo of her parents and herself when she was little.

Beside it was her picture of herself and Eren.

She sighed softly, but she smiled and got up. She was starting to grow into a beautiful young woman. She was already 15 years old, and had lived with Eren and his parents for 6 years now.

But Eren and Mikasa never really felt like siblings, so the Jaegers never legally adopted Mikasa.

In fact, they still had feelings for each other. Not just feelings, but now they were going out.

They had just started dating a few weeks ago. Mikasa brushed her now short hair. She had decided to cut it.

Although it was still feminine and even looked very cute. She got into her dark blue school uniform, grabbed her bag and wrapped her red scarf around her neck.

She hurried downstairs. "Good morning", she smiled. "Good morning Mikasa", smiled Carla.

"Is Eren up yet?", Mikasa asked. "Of course not", replied Grisha.

"Would you mind going up and waking him?", asked Carla. "Not at all", Mikasa replied.

With six years gone, Mikasa became more independent and less clingly of Eren. Of course she still grieved for her parents, but she had become very strong, both physically and mentally.

She went upstairs, and she approached his bedroom door. She blushed a little bit, as she turned the knob.

She entered the bedroom, and saw Eren sleep soundly. Mikasa blushed more, he looked so peaceful.

"Eren...", she said softly.

She approached his bedside. As she did, she only blushed more and her heart begin to race.

'What...what is this? I've been feeling...so strange lately around Eren', Mikasa thought to herself.

"Eren, wake up", she said. Eren stirred, his eyes opening.

"Mikasa...?", he turned red.

"Mikasa!", he jumped up, blushing. "What's wrong? I always come in your room to wake you", Mikasa said.

"I know, it just feels..different now", Eren admitted, blushing.

"Yeah...it kinda does. We're not kids anymore", Mikasa blushed.

"But still...we don't really have to get up this early for school...we still got time", Eren said.

"Exactly", Mikasa grinned softly then.

Eren blinked, and before he could react, she kissed him. Eren blushed, but he closed his eyes, returning the kiss.

He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close.

Their kiss deepened, Mikasa couldn't explain it, she suddenly felt such a need, a hunger for him.

She moaned softly, as they kissed more. Eren suddenly blushed more, when he felt her breasts press against his chest.

The two then broke the kiss, both panting heavily.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you are...?", Eren asked softly, as he gently pressed his forehead against hers, gazing into her deep bluish black eyes.

"Eren...", Mikasa said softly, blushing.

"Mikasa! Eren! You're both going to be late!", Carla called then from downstairs.