Chapter 5: The Big Fight

A couple days went by, Eren's parents did not know he and Mikasa were now in a physical relationship. They also didn't have any chances to have sex again since the first time since Eren's parents were home a lot.

It was morning, as the two walked to school together holding hands.

"Today we have a big test", Mikasa said. Eren groaned.

"Don't sulk, we've had plenty of time to study it", Mikasa pointed out.

"Is it so wrong that I'd rather be under the covers with you?", Eren asked. Mikasa blushed then.

"No...but we do have responsibilities...", she said. "Responsibilities suck...", Eren sighed.

"It can't be avoided, its high school", Mikasa said. Eren sighed, and soon they met up with Armin and Rubi.

"Hey guys", greeted Mikasa. "Hey, good morning", smiled Rubi.

"Today's the big test, you guys prepared?", Armin asked. "I am, but Eren isn't", replied Mikasa.

"I'm prepared! I just don't feel up to it", Eren defended.

"We'll just see when they grade us all", Rubi said. "Let's go before we're late", Mikasa took Eren's hand, and the four hurried to school.

When they got to class, the test was first thing. It was a complex history test.

Mikasa wrote the answers down with no thinking at all, while Eren struggled. Rubi and Armin were also very good too.

The test was 2 whole hours long.

"I can't take this...! Mikasa, help me out!", Eren begged.

"I can't Eren", Mikasa replied. Eren began to panic.

"Please Mika! I'll do anything you want! I'll buy you anything you want!", he pleaded.

"Eren, I would if I could", Mikasa said firmly.

Eren looked at her, he then sighed. "Armin..help!", he pleaded then.

"I'm sorry Eren, but we'll get caught. The teacher has eyes on the back of her head practically", Armin apologized.

Eren looked hopeless, he then looked over. "Rubi...", he started.

"No", Rubi replied sharply. Eren looked down, sighing. He then tried it again on his own.

After a few minutes of silence, there was a sudden loud crunch. Mikasa and Eren both looked over to where it came from, along with Armin and Rubi and the other students.

The teacher looked up from her desk. "What was that?", she asked.

"Wasn't me", Connie said. Krista and Ymir looked around as well.

No one answered. Mikasa then frowned, seeing Sasha was hiding her face in the book.

It got quiet again, so the teacher looked back down at her book.

After a few more seconds, they heard another loud crunch.

"Okay, who's eating in class?!", the teacher yelled then. "It's Sasha", Mikasa said then.

Sasha suddenly looked at Mikasa, horrified.

"MIKASA! Why must you always throw me under the bus?", Sasha cried, she was holding a fun sized bag of potato chips.

"Sasha Braus!", the teacher snapped then angrily. "Yes ma'am...?", Sasha asked.

"By now I'm used to this behavior...but during a TEST?!", the teacher yelled.