Chapter 6: Caught

At the hospital, Mikasa had gotten her X Rays. She sat in the examine room with Eren and Carla, while waiting for the results.

Grisha was looking over the X rays with nurses in another room.

"Mika, doesn't that hurt at all?", Eren asked worriedly, as he gently rubbed Mikasa's shoulder.

"Not really", Mikasa assured, putting on a brave face.

"You are such a liar! You can't tell me you don't feel anything from a fractured arm", Eren frowned.

"Mikasa, sweetie, it must hurt some", Carla added worriedly.

"Okay, it hurts a bit but it isn't agony", Mikasa said. Her arm did look bruised pretty bad, but the pain wasn't severe. At least not to Mikasa.

Perhaps a less physically strong girl would be screaming or crying from it, but Mikasa just winced off and on.

Grisha opened the door then, coming in.

"Okay sweetie, looks good", Grisha said, with the results. He hung up the X Rays for them to see.

"How's her arm, dad?", Eren asked worriedly.

"She's lucky, it wasn't a severe fracture, so she won't need surgery. It should heal within a week", replied Grisha

"Thank goodness", Carla sighed in relief, while Eren pulled Mikasa close, rubbing her arm, relieved.

"See? I told you Eren, I'm fine", Mikasa smiled.

"You still need to rest that arm", Eren then gently kissed Mikasa's cheek, as she blushed.

His parents knew the two were together, but did not know they had sex once already.

Just then, they heard some commotion out in the waiting room.

"Sir, you need to calm down!", a nurse yelled. "What on earth?", Grisha hurried out, Carla, Eren and Mikasa following.

When they went out to the waiting room, they saw a middle aged man, looking furious.

"YOU! Dr. Jaeger!", he suddenly yelled angrily. "Who is that?", Carla asked, pulling Mikasa and Eren back a bit.

Grisha sighed, annoyed. "Carla, dear...take Eren and Mikasa home. I need to deal with this", he said softly.

Carla nodded, as she escorted the teens out. Eren blinked, and before they left he realized it was Annie's father.

All the students knew he had a bad temper, and he was an alcoholic, and got violent when drunk.

He also spoiled Annie and acted like she was the perfect daughter.

In other words, she's always right in his eyes, no matter what she does or who she hurts.

"What the FUCK is happening here Jaeger?! I got a call that your daughter beat up my Annie!", Mr. Leonhart roared angrily.

"Mr. Leonhart, I must ask you to lower your voice, this is a hospital with sick patients. I'll be more than happy to answer any questions, but if you don't calm down I'll have my nurses call security", Grisha threatened, but he was calm.

"Mom, hold on", Eren stopped then, they were outside but Eren watched through the glass doors.

Carla sighed. "Don't let your father catch you two spying, both of you come home before dark", she said.

"We will Carla", Mikasa assured. Both were curious about this.

"Eren...", Mikasa said as Carla left. "I just want to hear what they say...I don't trust her or her father", explained Eren.