Chapter 4: First Time

Author's Note: WARNING of Eremika smut and even Mikasa masturbating scene

The day soon drew to a close, students walking home from school. "So where do you live Rubi?", Armin asked curiously.

He, Eren, Mikasa and Rubi were all walking together.

"I actually live close to school...on this street", Rubi pointed then. "Oh, you're only a few streets down from us", Mikasa said.

"So I guess we'll see you tomorrow", Armin said, blushing a little. "Yeah, see you tomorrow", Rubi smiled.

She walked onto her street then, as the trio continued to their street.

"I can't believe she gave us extra homework", Eren complained. "It's our own faults, we were out of control during class", Mikasa said.

"But how come you didn't get as much as us?", Eren asked.

"Because I wasn't playing on my cell phone", replied Mikasa simply.

When Eren and Mikasa made it home, after saying goodnight to Armin, Eren went in his room to play video games while Mikasa went to study in her room.

"Damn it", Eren cursed, punching his fingers on the buttons like crazy, playing the game.

Mikasa sighed softly, as she did her homework in her room. She kept thinking of what Eren said in school, how he noticed she was acting weird.

"Eren...", Mikasa blushed a little bit, as she looked over at her nightstand. She gazed at the photo she had of Eren, and also the plush anime doll he got for her.

The anime doll was quite old now, and had to be sewed several times by now.

Mikasa got up, walking over. She sat on her bed, and held his picture.

"Eren...", Mikasa said softly, as she gazed at his photo. She was 15, and in love. It was only natural she felt sexual urges and the need to masturbate.

She lay down on her bed, on her side, thinking of him. She blushed, remembering how it felt when they would kiss.

She closed her eyes, trying to picture it...

Eren was so dense..that for now all she could do was picture it...them making love.

The image in her mind was clear, her heart skipped a beat and she blushed as she tried harder to picture it more vividly. She imagined Eren on top of her, pinning her playfully to the bed, kissing her neck, and touching her breasts...

She moved her hand up her shirt then, touching her own breast.

Then she slowly moved her hand between her legs, almost unconsciously as she got lost in her thoughts.

"Eren...", she moaned softly, closing her eyes. It was like she was in a trance, all she could think about was Eren.

She tried to picture it...as vividly as she could. It didn't take long for her to start getting tense. She gritted her teeth, as she rubbed her womahood nonstop now.

She curled up a little, tensing more. She did this for about 15 minutes before she suddenly felt her orgasm coming.

At this point, she was moaning softly and quietly, not wanting Eren to hear since he was in the next room.

She gritted her teeth more, not wanting it to end so quickly. "E-Eren...not yet..", she cried, a mental picture in her mind.

But her body couldn't fight it any longer. She suddenly cried out loudly in pleasure, as she came.

In Eren's bedroom, he was playing another video game, having rage quit on the previous one.

"Damn it! I got to look up another cheat! This is impossible!", he complained.