King Of Hell - Three:

_________________________

Amora's P.O.V:

_________________________

"Demon King Harry Styles Saves
A Young Girl From A Fire At Her
Home!"

My eyes widen as I listened to the news reporter. They show a picture of a beautiful young girl, around six years old with long blonde hair and a light complexion. It then cuts to a video that shows Harry Styles emerging from a burning house with the little girl in his arms. He hands the girl to her awaiting Mother's arms. She's crying and thanking him extensively. Harry nods sternly and disappears from the scene...as usual.

"The Young Girl's Mother Had
This To Say; 'I Can't Thank King
Harry Enough For Saving My
Little Girl!'. King Harry Has Yet To
Comment."

I sigh and finish drying the dishes at work, not being able to get Harry out of my mind.

_________________________

"Night, Amora."

I stop wiping down the counters and look at, smiling.

"Goodnight, Amanda."

I continue with my task, noting the time is one a.m. and grow weary. I wasn't supposed to close up tonight, but Amanda is delivering the left over confectionery to the homeless shelter, so I offered; good deed and all that...

"What a fine piece'a meat."

I freeze, my entire body tensing up. I slowly look up, coming face to face with a man. His hair is burgundy red, his skin is extremely pale, his eyes are blood red and two sharp fangs poke out from his gums.

Vampire.

"That filthy Demon sure knows how to pick a chick."

I frown at his words, swallowing roughly, trying to not get my fear get to me. I make eye contact with the little red panic button under the counter and know that I need to get to it before I'm killed. A Vampire has crossed into Demon territory and he must be dealt with by the King. Harry.

"The good news is that he hasn't yet marked you. The bad news is that you are destined for the Demon King... however, he's not here...I suppose a little bite won't hurt."

Before I could react, he lunges at me, pinning me to the cold ground, my head aching and my vision blurring. Suddenly, I feel an excruciating pain slam into my neck as the Vampire pierces the skin of my neck, causing me to cry out in pain. Then, as quick as he came, he's ripped clean off of me. I stay conscious long enough to see Harry snap the head of the Vampire clean off, his Demon side taking full control.

That's when it all goes black.

_________________________

I awake with a start, my vision fuzzy and my neck aching. I immediately notice that I am in an unfamiliar bedroom. Everything is black; the bed I'm on, the furniture, the walls; everything is just a different shade of black. The room itself just screamed masculinity.

Then, suddenly, last night's events came rushing back to me; being attacked by a Vampire; Harry rescuing me; finding out that I'm Harry's soulmate; everything. That's when the door to the bedroom opened and in stepped Harry.

 That's when the door to the bedroom opened and in stepped Harry

"Good, you're awake."

He says, shutting the bedroom door. I don't say anything, just watch him wearily. He makes his way over to me and stops at the foot of the bed.

"We have much to discuss, Amora, wouldn't you agree?"

He questions me and I nod, agreeing with him. We do indeed have much to discuss. Grab your pen and pad, Styles, it's quiz time!

_________________________

Thank You All So Very Much For Reading, Voting & Commenting!

Picture One Was Found On Google Images.

Picture Two Was Found On Google Images.

Shout-Out To millisie & Disney2019 For Commenting! Thank You!

Please, Read, Vote, Comment & Add!

- SI444.