King Of Hell - 26:

_________________________

Amora's P.O.V:

_________________________

Our limbs were intertwined together; our naked flesh skin to skin; our breathing calm and peaceful and the silence comfortable.

Harry's fingers comb gently through my hair, gliding effortlessly down the strands. A beige coloured sheet covered our bare bodies, concealing our naked flesh. My head lay comfortably on his bare chest.

 My head lay comfortably on his bare chest

"Are we telling people?"

I ask Harry, murmuring the question under his chin. I feel him shrug and I peer up at him.

"Traditionally, we are supposed ta tell our closest loved ones, then announce it ta the rest of the Empire."

He replies and I nod, settling my head back down onto his chest. I close my eyes and soon fall to sleep to the gentle thump of Harry's heartbeat.

_________________________

"Liam? Niall? Harry and I need you in our office in ten

"Liam? Niall? Harry and I need you in our office in ten."

I call to them and they immediately nod and I smile and take off down the hall. Harry was telling Louis and Zayn the same thing.

Harry and I had decided to tell the closest people to us, so Liam, Louis, Niall, Zayn, Gemma and Ozworld are all meeting in Harry and I's office to tell them of our engagement.

When I get to the office, Harry is already there. I greet him with a kiss and we wait for everyone to arrive.

The door suddenly opens and everybody piles in, chatting amongst themselves. The door is closed, seats are taken and silence takes over the room. Harry speaks first.

"Thank ya all for comin'. Now, Amora an' I 'ave called ya all 'ere today 'cause we 'ave an announcement ta make."

Harry turns to me and nods with a smile. I take a steady breath to calm my nerves before I speak.

"Harry and I are engaged."

Gemma immediately squeals and jumps up to hug me. I see the boys go up to Harry to proclaim their congrats.

When Gemma pulls away and bounds over to Harry, I take the opportunity to go over to Ozworld.

"Congratulations, Sis."

He hugs me and I smile, happy tears filling my eyes as I embrace him. I pull him at arms length.

"You'll walk me down the aisle, right?"

I question him with wide eyes and he nods, shocked and pulls me into another hug.

"We are goin' ta announce it ta the Empire soon."

I hear Harry say and I pull away from Ozworld's arms and turn to face Harry.

"We have one more person to tell first."

I tell him, smiling.

_________________________

I lay the fresh flowers at the grave and stand up to take Harry's hand.

"Hi, Dad. I'm here early, I know. Harry and I have a very special announcement. We are getting married! My wedding day predictions were always different; the one thing that was always the same was your attendance..."

My nose starts to sting as I try to hold back my tears. My Dad is never going to see me get married, get to bond with my children or watch me reign as Queen.

Harry immediately pulls me into his arms and I sob, letting everything out in the comfort of my soulmates arms.

_________________________

"Is there anythin' ya wan' in our wedding?"

Harry questions me as we sit at the dining table that night eating dinner. I stop twirling the spaghetti around on my plate and look up at Harry.

"Maybe a Memorial table? We could honour those who can't be there."

I shrug shyly and Harry smiles, nodding his head.

"I like that idea."

He says and I smile, reaching for his hand to give it a grateful squeeze. However, before I could pull my hand back, a spark pain errupts in my head, causing me to cry out.

Harry is at my side in a second, concern written all over his face. The pain gets worse and worse until my vision blurs and everything turns black.

_________________________

Thank You To Those That Have Supported This Book With Votes & Comments!

Images Credits:

Shout-Out To hahaimcraycray & millisie For Your Continuous Support! I Am Internally Grateful! Thank You, Both!

Please, Read, Vote, Comment & Add!

- SI444.