King Of Hell - Thirty:

_________________________

Amora's P.O.V:

_________________________

Harry & Amora's Wedding Day:

_________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

King Harry Styles
&
Queen Amora Beckett

Request The Honour Of Your Presence At
Their Wedding Day!

The Person Or Persons Named On This
Invitation Are Invited To Both The
Ceremony & Reception.

To RSVP Immediately To The Person
Named In This Invitation!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The tiara that I had chosen for today was clipped securely in place by Louise, Harry and I's new Stylist, completing my wedding look for today

The tiara that I had chosen for today was clipped securely in place by Louise, Harry and I's new Stylist, completing my wedding look for today. Smiling at my reflection, I turn to Lou and thank her, complimenting her beautiful work on my hair and makeup. There is a knock on the door a few seconds later and I give the confirmation to enter. Ozworld soon comes into view and I grin at him and stand straight up, making my way over to him. Lou announces that she is going to do Gemma's hair and makeup and vacates the room. Ozworld looks down at my dress and nods proudly and I smile at him and pull him into a hug. When we pull away, he takes my hand and leads me over to the door and drops my hand, causing me to frown.

"Harry and I have a surprise for you. It's right outside the door."

He explains and I nod, still not understanding why he is acting so weirdly. He grabs the door handle and pulls the door open. A figure emerges and if I was directly near a sofa, I would have collapsed to the floor. The figure enters the room and I immediately curse myself for letting Lou leave because now I have to call her back to redo my makeup due to my now tear stained cheeks. The person in front of me is one that I never thought I'd see again; one who's presence I really wanted here today; one that I love just as much as Harry, maybe even more; that someone is my Father.

"Daddy?"

He smiles at me and I immediately throw my arms around him, desperate to know if he's really here and not just a figment of my imagination. My body makes contact with his and my nose takes in the familiar scent of my Dad, one that I deeply missed. When my brain finally tells me that my Father is really here, I break down hard, falling to the ground and taking my Father with me. We stay wrapped up in each others arms until the door opens again and the last person that I expected to see walks in, a smile on her face and actually looking like the woman I once knew; my Mother. With my Dad's help, I stand from the ground and watch as my Mum walks over to me and actually pulls me into a hug, a hug that I last received from her when I was nine years old. When we all finally pull away, I throw my question at them.