King Of Hell - Seven:

_________________________

Amora's P.O.V:

_________________________

I lay the fresh flowers upon the grave, taking a seat on the grass. A lot has happened since I was here last week. I've known Harry personally for a week already; I almost died; I lost my job; Mum and Ron are still arguing; that hasn't changed...

"Hi, Dad. Happy birthday. Are you having fun up there? Did you get any wishes? I miss you. So, it turns out that Demon King Harry Styles is my soulmate. I want to thank you, Daddy, because of your wise words of getting to know someone through them instead of through the media, I really like the person I have found in Harry. He's kind, thoughtful, protective."

I chuckle softly at the last one. Suddenly, a drop of water falls onto my nose and I look up to the sky, noticing the rain. I sigh as I cast my head back down. That's when I stop feeling the water hit me. Frowning, I look up to find an umbrella shielding me and Harry behind it. I smile up at him and stand with his aid. Spark.

"Hi."

I say and he smiles at me. We are both now under the safety of the umbrella, looking down at my Dad's grave.

"Do ya come 'ere a lot?"

He asks me and I nod, leaning my head onto his shoulder, feeling those familiar sparks through my cheek. Frowning, I decide to ask Harry what he thinks it might be.

"Harry? Every time we touch, I get this electric shock type feeling, but it feels good, like scratching an itch. Do you know what it might be?"

I ask him, my head still leaning on his shoulder. He doesn't say anything, but he sighs, almost in relief. That's when he grins, a toothful, dimpled grin. The sight makes me smile myself.

"I thought it was just me tha' felt the sparks

"I thought it was just me tha' felt the sparks. The legends say tha' when a supernatural being finds their soulmate, their true soulmate, they will feel a buzz wheneva' they have skin ta skin contact."

It makes me feel happy knowing that Harry and I are true soulmates and not just mistaken ones. I don't think I'd be able to handle that. Harry's grown on me and I don't think I'd be able to go back to when he wasn't in my life. Knowing that I feel like this and I can admit it to myself means only one thing...

"I want to move in with you."

Harry's head spins to look at me so fast that I was afraid that he got whiplash. He smiles happy, looking down at me in shock.

"Really?"

I nod and he drops the umbrella to the ground and pulls me to his chest, hugging me tightly, the sparks hitting me like a ton of bricks this time.

I'm moving in with Harry!

_________________________

I pull away from hugging my Mum, to see that her eyes are watery. I sigh and hug her again. When I pull away for the second time, Harry hands her a tissue. She shyly takes it without making eye contact with him.

"Thank you, Your Highness."

I roll my eyes at her words and Harry nods stiffly. It was then that I notice that Harry remains the cold Demon I learnt about from the media. He reserves the real him for me and his close friends and family. I say goodbye to my Mum and Ron once more before following Harry out to the awaiting car.

 I say goodbye to my Mum and Ron once more before following Harry out to the awaiting car

A man dressed in all black rushes out of the drivers seat to open the door for us. Thanking him, I slip into the car, my jaw dropping when I see the interior.

 Thanking him, I slip into the car, my jaw dropping when I see the interior

Harry gets in beside me and the door is shut. The driver gets behind the wheel and starts the car. As we drive away, I wave to my Mum and Ron. They smile and wave back, my Mum now fall on crying. She acts like I don't exist one minute, then breaking down in tears the next.

_________________________

Thank You All So Very Much For Reading, Voting & Commenting!

First Photo Belongs To @GUCCISTYLESEDITS . User Can Be Found On Instagram.

Second Photo Was Found On Google Images.

Third Photo Was Found On Google Images.

Shout-Out To Lily_9_2004 & millisie For Commenting! Thank You!

Please, Read, Vote, Comment & Add!

- SI444.