King Of Hell - Sixteen:

_________________________

Amora's P.O.V:

_________________________

A broken white ceramic mug; spilled coffee; broken living room window and a wide open front door.

My Mother had obviously struggled; her trainer heels had left a black skid mark on the light oak flooring.

Small blood drops by the front door were ruled out as my Mother's by Harry.

Whoever had kidnapped her, obviously wasn't expecting her to put up a fight. I find myself proud of her in that moment.

Ron was just coming to when I arrived back into the living room. Zayn hands him a glass of water.

While everyone was fussing over the man that swore to protect my Mother until the day he dies, and who had not a scrape on him, I made my way upstairs to my Mum's bedroom.

The door was open, as always and I walk inside. It looks exactly the same as it did when I left.

I sit down on the bed, letting out a sigh once seated

Why did the Werewolves take my Mum and Leerey? Do they want the Demon's and Vampires to surrender fully, so that they can take over everything?

I have to get my Mum back. I also have to give Gemma the benefit of the doubt until we get Leerey back as well.

The only question that I have is how?

_________________________

I pull away, completely breathless and flustered over Harry and I's heated full on makeout session.

"Thank you for the distraction."

I smile at him and he grins back at me, gently stroking my cheek and I happily lean into the touch.

"I 'ave to tell ya somethin'."

He suddenly says and I frown and sit up, giving him my full attention.

"I am leadin' an army of Demon's an' Vampires to the Werewolf border tomorrow. I am gettin' ya Mother an' Leerey back. I need ya to stay 'ere in charge an' look after Gem."

If I stay here, I can watch Gemma like a hawk and keep my people safe.

If I go, it could distract Harry or my feelings could blind my logic and end up getting us all killed or hurt.