King Of Hell - 31:

_________________________

Amora's P.O.V:

_________________________

I lay the fresh flowers by the joint grave, taking a seat as usual

I lay the fresh flowers by the joint grave, taking a seat as usual. Harry and I are all officially moved into the mansion, the house permanently locked up. Today is the first day that I've had for a while to visit my parents grave. Ozworld had arranged for our Mother to be buried in a joint plot, right next to each other. This is the first time that I'm seeing the new plot, Ozworld having come a few days ago.

"Married life is treating me amazingly, guys. Harry is making me very happy. My love for him just continues to grow."

_________________________

"Ello, Wife."

Harry smirks at me, taking a seat opposite me at the dining table. We have taken some time away from our paperwork to have lunch together.

"Hello, Husband."

I grin back and he chuckles and shakes his head while tucking into his lunch. I do the same and enjoy the downtime that Harry and I are having.

_________________________

My stomach retches, expelling whatever it didn't like into the toilet bowl. Finally figured yacking up my stomach contents, I weakly stand and work to wash my face and swig some mouthwash. I hear a sigh behind me.

"Again?"

I hear Harry say and I nod, finally ready to leave the bathroom. I slowly make my way back into the bedroom and lay down on the bed. I see a fresh glass of orange juice and send a small smile in Harry's direction.

"I've called for Dr Green. He'll be 'ere soon."

Harry tells me and I nod and rest my head against my pillow as Harry comes around to his side of the bed and gets in beside me, pulling my head gently onto his chest and stroking his fingers through my hair.

I must have fell to sleep because the next thing I knew, I am hearing a knock on the door and feeling Harry get up from beside me to answer it. Must be Dr Green.

"Ello, Dr Green. Thanks for comin'."

Harry tells Dr Green who dismisses the King's thank you, not wanting his King to say such words to him. Harry gestures over to me before closing the door. He and Dr Green make their way over to me, Dr Green placing his bag onto the bed before looking at me and smiling.

"Good afternoon, Queen Amora. King Harry informed me that you have been vomiting on and off for about 24 hours. Let me check your vitals."

Dr Green says before taking out his blood pressure cuff. He attaches it before pressing the 'start' button on the small monitor, tightening the grip of the cuff. It beeps and flashes my numbers on the screen.

90/60

"A bit low."

He comments and removes the cuff and connects a finger monitor to my forefinger and it starts to measure my heart rate.

60 beats per minute

"A bit slow."

Dr Green comments again and removes the finger monitor from my finger. He checks my throat and my ears before fishing out a small pot from his bag.

"Would you mind providing me with a urine sample?"

He asks and hands me the pot. I nod and make my way into the en suite to provide my sample. Once done, I go back into the bedroom and hand Dr Green the sample. He takes out a tester stick and dips it into the urine. A pink colour starts to appear, causing Harry and I to frown. However, Dr Green's whole face lights up excitedly. He turns to us with a huge grin on his face

"My Queen; you are pregnant!"

_________________________

Thank You For Reading.

Pictures Credits:

Shout-Out To millisie & hahaimcraycray For Commenting & Inspiring

Shout-Out To millisie & hahaimcraycray For Commenting & Inspiring. Thank You.

Please, Read, Vote, Comment & Add!

- SI444.