King Of Hell - Nineteen:

_________________________

Harry's P.O.V:

_________________________

I wipe away the sweat on my forehead and continued to pound away at the boxing bag in front of me, not stopping for anything or anyone. Punch; punch; punch; punch.

"Harry!"

I stop my assault on the now torn boxing bag and turned around, seeing Gemma standing in front of me. I pant heavily and work to remove my boxing gloves. I wipe away the sweat again and brush past Gemma for my bottle of water.

"Harry-"

I immediately cut her off, not wanting to hear any of it.

"Unless Amora has been found, I don't wanna hear it."

I tell her, walking out of the gym. I make my way up to Amora's bedroom, wanting to be as close to her as possible.

_________________________

The pain in my stomach is getting worse. I always thought that these pains were a myth, made up by a bunch of females to keep their males in line.

When soulmates are separated without warning and can't get back to one another, the male will experience severe pains that will only get worse and won't go away until the two are reunited. I don't even hear the door open.

"H? We've found her."

I hear Liam say and I force myself up to find him and Zayn standing at the end of Amora's bed.

"Where is she?"

I demand and Liam sighs, leaving it to Zayn to deliver the information.

"The Werewolf Palace dungeons."

He says and I grow angry, shooting up, ignoring the pain in my stomach and going into full Demon mode.

"We're goin'."

I growl and storm out of the room, the two boys hot on my heels.

Hold on, Baby, I'm coming for you!

_________________________

Amora's P.O.V:

_________________________

My stomach felt like it was on fire. I felt sick, my head is throbbing, my whole body aches, I'm cold and hungry. In the two days that I've been here, I haven't been fed, given anything to sleep on or anything to keep me warm. A bottle of water was thrown in yesterday, but that's it.

I miss Harry. I deeply wished that he was with me yesterday when I saw the Werewolf Prince come downstairs and drag a defenceless man out of his cell and pull his head off of his body. I will never forget that image.

Oh, Harry; where are you?

_________________________

Harry's P.O.V:

_________________________

We quickly reach the Werewolf border and I glare disgustingly at the mutts running around. I could smell Amora from a mile away and my inner Demon was inching to get his mate back into his arms and the human side of me wanted to never let her go again.

"She's in the Palace dungeons; alive."

Liam says and I nod, gesturing for Louis to get the soilders into position to attack. When they attack, the distraction will give the boys and myself time to get Amora and get out. When we are safely back in the house, I will be planning an attack on the wolves to finally kill them all once and for all.

_________________________

Amora's P.O.V:

_________________________

I stared into the eyes of the Werewolf King, whom I have never met before. I even thought he was a myth, no one having seen him... until now. His face gave nothing away. He arrived a few minutes ago and just kept staring at me. The silence was eery, just a cold stare being exchanged between us. Then, he speaks.

"You look so much like Lincoln."

My entire body freezes at the mention of my Father. He knew my Dad? How? His eyes soften ever so slightly that I nearly missed it. He speaks again.

"My Son doesn't know who you are; what significance you hold; I do; I've always known."

I am getting extremely confused by his words, not having a clue what they mean. My confusion soon turns into anger and I force my body upright, my legs extremely wobbly as I grip the iron bars in front of me and glare at the wolf.

"Stop with the cryptic! What do you want from me?!"

I exclaim angrily and he sighs, obviously not happy with my attitude towards him. Right now, I couldn't care less!

"You really don't know, do you?"

He says, confusion written all over his face. I shake my head, confused myself. He sighs before speaking, his words pretty much ruining my life and making me question my entire existence.

"My Son; the one you know as 'The Werewolf Prince' is your Maternal Half Brother."

"What!?!"

We both turn our heads to see Harry and the guys standing at the entrance of the dungeons.

Oh, no.

_________________________

Thank You All For Reading, Voting & Commenting!

Shout-Out To millisie & hahaimcraycray For Their Continuous Support & Comments On This Book! Thank You, Guys!

Please, Read, Vote, Comment & Add!

- SI444.