King Of Hell - Eleven:

_________________________

Amora's P.O.V:

_________________________

I wonder through the house, looking desperately for Harry. I've checked all of the places that we've been together only to come up blank. I was just about to give up with a sigh when I saw a door at the end of the corridor ajar and grunts coming from inside as something was repeatedly hit. Frowning, I walk over to the door, grasping the handle and pushing the door open slightly, enough for me to peak my head inside. I immediately spot Harry; he's pounding into a suspended bag, all decked out in boxing gear. His face holds anger and I debate whether I should disturb him or not.

Deciding to go with my heart instead of my head, I make my way over to him, cautious not to startle him

Deciding to go with my heart instead of my head, I make my way over to him, cautious not to startle him. I stop a few steps away from him and watch intently.

"Harry?"

He immediately stops swinging and tenses. I sigh and close the distance between us. I gently lay my hand onto his shoulder, feeling the beautiful tingles, making me smile.

"I know the Demon Harry. After all, I grew up being told stories about him. I've also met the real Harry. I like him. However, they are both a part of you, and I accept that. You don't need to hide from me; if anything, I'm the one person that you shouldn't hide from."

I explain to him, trying to reassure him with the truth. He turns to me, my hand falling from his shoulder. He removes his gloves and headwear before grasping both of my cheeks in his hands and passionately kisses me. My hands go to his biceps, the sparks making me a little light headed. When he pulls away from me, he smiles and connects our foreheads.

"Thank you."

He says and I nod, looking him in the eyes with a smile of my own.

_________________________

"Yes, Mum, I'm fine! Harry made sure I was safe. Yes, he's fine. Okay. Enjoy your holiday. Bye."

I sigh and throw my phone on my bed, throwing my head in my hands, hunching over. My Mum hasn't phoned me the entire time I've been here, yet the moment that there is an attack on the house and Harry, she phones me. All she cared about was making sure that Harry is okay, because if Harry dies, there will be no future heir. She doesn't care about me, not really.

"Are ya okay?"

My head snaps up at Harry's voice and I smile at him. He sighs and comes to sit by my side. I lean my head onto his shoulder and smile when the familiar sparks ignite my body in tingles. I came here after Harry and I's moment in the gym. Everyone in the house is working together to clean up the mess made by the Werewolves.

"We 'ave a meetin' tomorrow with Miss Leila Tompson. She's our Royal Events Planner."

Harry explains and I nod against his shoulder, tiredness suddenly overtaking me. Harry chuckles and stands up, leaving me hanging.